Currently in Pattaya

Another_Guy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Understatement there TB, the 3 fastest forms of cf communication in Thailand are :-

3 Internet

2 Telephone

1 Tell a Thai

The Bamboo Telegraph does beat out loud and clear. A few years ago when I was married to the ex and still living in ESB I landed back in Thailand a couple of days earlier than planned from an overseas trip and decided to spend a night in BKK without telling her before calling her the next day and heading home. by the time I had had a SSS and grabbed a bite to eat the ex wife did not only know I was back in Thailand but had also driven to BKK and was knocking on my hotel room door, fortunately for me before I had any guests in my room.

A friend of mine got caught out getting back early and spending a couple of nights in BKK before heading up home to his wife in Surin when his wife took a look at his passport / TM Card / entry stamp, it took some hastily arranged emails to give him proof he was in BKK "On Business" to save his ass on that occasion.

As for "Screwing Around Behind the Wifes Back", this is something I have discussed with CTO and Troy as well as other BM's on a few occsasions, "IF" I was to do such it would never be in front of other BM's many of whom are friends and know my wife, I would never expect another person to tell lies on my behalf, but I suppose its up to each and his own on how discrete they act.

PS Cent Congrats on the birth of your Grandson, I will raise a glass now in the continuation of the family name (I Just hope he is not christened Moonbeam or Dweezle)

.. My flight got delayed at Narita because everyone had to get thermal imaged for swine flew (looking for temp). ...

Hence the saying "When pigs fly"

Seriously: Nice report!

hi,

The old saying was "if horses' could fly... not pigs.

If wishes were horses even beggars would ride... the old saying behind if horses could fly...

King : ur condemend to death gallows....

Comvit :....... give me a chance... I know how to make all ur horses to fly...

King : Sure... will give u one month times and let him off...

Courters : How is it possible... :surprised::surprised:

Convit ; In a months time, any thing can happen. :):) .. the King can aslo die.... but I have months time to party and boom, booom... :content: :content: .

cheers

Thank you gentleman for being concerned about me and my friend. For the record I guess i used the term GTG wrong. She is not currently my girlfriend but an old girlfriend who was the sole purpose of my visit to BKK this time. We broke up a few years ago and I was seeing where we stand now. I was only intown for a couple of days and did not expect to get as close I would like to. And we did not. This relationship is not going to go anywhere. There was no reason for me not to have some fun on the trip. Of course I use protection. I would not do that to her or myself. We were together for a long time when I lived in BKK. i did not send her money or support her more than I would for a girl friend in America. There is a huge difference between bar girls and other girls I have met in thailand. She does do the same as all women and that is eat your heart and make you go crazy sometimes.

back to the fun. I am home now.

The last night in Pattaya was good. Did not find what I was looking for I checked out a good number of the bars on walking street. Some were OK with some pretty girls but not the girl I was ready to take home. A couple of the bars had full nude. Drink prices were OK.

I had dinner at p.72 bar before going out and the waitress started chatting with me. Just talked to her about life and everything while eating. She had a pretty face ok body. I did not think she could be barfined. I stopped by again for a drink before moving on down the rest of the street midway through the night and that was when we talked about barfine. I had not found what I was looking for at that point so since we had nice conversation and she seemed like she wanted to dance then I said what the hell. lets go. I had had a drink or two at each of the bars to this point so I had a great buzz going on. We went o lucifer just across the street. danced for a couple of hours (she does not drink that much so by 330 she was ready to go back)It was a bit early but hay she was a nice girl. (I find that if you treat a bargirl like a girlfriend you will have a much better time.) She was great the rest of the night. For those of use that have a heart I suggest discussing price before you leave the bar. I usually do this but I had a few drinks and forgot. The next morning i asked her how much and she said you decide. well she was great and I had a fun time. She was new to the game and not a stunner but we had a great time so i payed what i would have for a stunner.

I made it back to BKK by bus. I always wanted to try that. I usually take a taxi. It was not that bad.

I met up with my friend. It seemed like our old passion (she is 100% stunner prettiest woman i have ever seen or been with) was not there but we still went out and had fun. We went and played pool, then her friends wanted to meet up at "the club" on Khao San rd. I thought her friends were in someway in part of th P4P game but they just like Farang. We then ended up at Bossy. Bossy was pretty packed with a mix of P4P and regular girls. i was supprised about the later.

The next night we went to Route 66 in RCA. I like it there. We got a table with someother thai people and got a couple of bottles. 1 vodka and 1 johnny walker. The thais liked the whiskey and not the vodka which ment that i drank a lot of vodka but the night was good.

I flew out a day later with a strong friendship and no girlfriend. But that is OK it was not the same between us anymore. It takes a lot of work for long distance to work and i will not beable to move back for a couple of years.

Now that i am home I wish i had gotten a little more action at the end but I was staying with my old girlfriend and there was no way to get out of the house for awhile. I will save that for another vacation.

Have fun everyone

For those of use that have a heart I suggest discussing price before you leave the bar.

I have never done that, ever. In fact if the BG started to discuss the price I would tell her politely that I had changed my mind and would go and find someone else.

Fortunately there are very few cases where a BG has raised the subject.

For those of use that have a heart I suggest discussing price before you leave the bar.

I have never done that' date=' ever. In fact if the BG started to discuss the price I would tell her politely that I had changed my mind and would go and find someone else.

Fortunately there are very few cases where a BG has raised the subject.

[/quote']

In my early days, I never mentioned price/money. On first trip to LOS I stumbled across some UK guys during lunch at Pub in basement of Landmark Hotel. Their advice. Never mention money. Just give the gal what you think she is worth in the morning and throw her out the door. And I stuck with that advice for years and years.

But lately, on more recent trips, I have asked up front 'how much'? I really can't determine why I do this. Is money that important in a such short term romantic relationship?

All my gals have been long time. Even the short time ones.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived