Jet Lounge on Ekamai

AloyMak

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting about the TFC. Wonder what's the membership criteria exactly as at least one may register for the TFC forum both as Ferrari owner or non owner :hmmm:

Thanks for sharing ;)

Cheers :beer:

http://www.ferrariclubthailand.com/join.htm

As an aside I watched a TV programme recently about expensive sports car owners in Thailand & the main thing said was generally most don't dare drive their car on the streets (of bkk), but keep it safely locked in the garage/car port :rolleyes:

Comments?

That said our 'neighbour' has a yellow lamborghini & the next 'neighbour' a red ferrari and more often than not they're away from the drive way, so it's not merely a 'collectors item' for show for all :up:

As an aside I watched a TV programme recently about expensive sports car owners in Thailand & the main thing said was generally most don't dare drive their car on the streets (of bkk), but keep it safely locked in the garage/car port

Comments?

Looking at the streest of Bangkok, I can easily understand why. But I can't understand why someone living here (Bangkok) would buy such an expensive car when you can't really drive it here. :dunno:

I'd definately agree that the hi-so Thais are either spoiled or don't make the effort to communicate with others outside their 'status'.

I used to bang around with a hi-so thai but i think what made the difference is that she had several friends who were very much middle class and possibly struggling to even stay within the middle class. I make this statement based on little clues I got from one girl I got to know quite well.

Even when fucking this hi-so girl I got the impression that although she liked me and was happy to go out in public with me in the bedroom there were things she wouldn't do.

It may have been that she wouldn't do them with a thai man also but I'll never know if she acted the way she did because I was a farang and considered herself above me or if it was shyness or lack of sexual experience.

JetLounge sounds like my kind of place although its probably a bit above what i'm after. I'd take a middle class thai girl (one with whitish skin) in there and just have a good time. Try and catch one coming in/out of the toilet or at the bar etc and start up a random conversation and see how you go.

Archived