Abu Dhabi Sheikh releases his new torture video

teddy

Very true. What gets me is that people that like flash make statements like that with no foundation in truth at all, and with no knowledge of, well, really anything that he is talking about. I welcome any one to come walk with us and see what they see.

TheC-

Just so I don't misunderstand...

You are not implying in anyway that our torturing people is/was OK because somebody else's torture was worse, are you?

They were damned lucky they hadn't been tortured under those nasty Yanks instead. Some people just never know how well off they were.

:rolleyes:

It is sad that you do not know what you are talking about.

And I really hope you never know first hand what you are talking about on this subject. No one should have to see what I have seen.

It's also very surprising to me that you don't understand what sarcasm means! Over your head, huh.

:dunno:

They were damned lucky they hadn't been tortured under those nasty Yanks instead. Some people just never know how well off they were.

:rolleyes:

It is sad that you do not know what you are talking about.

And I really hope you never know first hand what you are talking about on this subject. No one should have to see what I have seen.

It's also very surprising to me that you don't understand what sarcasm means! Over your head' date=' huh.

:dunno:

[/quote']

Sorry about that then, I must have missed the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] bbc tags. All is good.

Very true. What gets me is that people that like flash make statements like that with no foundation in truth at all' date=' and with no knowledge of, well, really anything that he is talking about. I welcome any one to come walk with us and see what they see.

[/quote']

TheC-

Just so I don't misunderstand...

You are not implying in anyway that our torturing people is/was OK because somebody else's torture was worse, are you?

Not at all. But there are many here that would tell you that the USA = Saddam. I dont even like the idea of torture, but I do see there are levels of it.

Archived