Abu Dhabi Sheikh releases his new torture video

teddy

Kinda hard for Amerika to try to claim any high ground on this one, isn't it? At least the victim was only tortured, not tortured and held incommunicado in prison with no charges for years and years.

HH- you and Rush got any comments on this?

Kinda hard for Amerika to try to claim any high ground on this one

Not at all as they always have two sets of rules, one for themselves where this behavior is perfectly OK if the victims aren't one of them them, and another set of rules if the victims are one of them.

Doing my mandatory time training the Iraqi Police, I made the mistake of saying, "We will not hit you. We will not touch you at all unless it is to keep you from getting hurt. Ever." To which my stupid comrade added, "if you feel you have ever been abused by a superior, let us know about it."

There was a flood of screams and yells and stories from everyone about the abuse and torture under Sadam. It took an hour or two to calm them all down.

Kinda hard for Amerika to try to claim any high ground on this one, isn't it? At least the victim was only tortured, not tortured and held incommunicado in prison with no charges for years and years.

:yeahthat:

They were damned lucky they hadn't been tortured under those nasty Yanks instead. Some people just never know how well off they were.

:rolleyes:

It is sad that you do not know what you are talking about.

And I really hope you never know first hand what you are talking about on this subject. No one should have to see what I have seen.

Archived