Own a bar for the night

TroyinEwa/Perv

Found this while I was bored........

"Hello I own one of the best Go go bars in Bangkok. For 120,000 baht I will provide a private party which will include 20 beautiful ladies. Not fat, not ok, not so so, but only very sexy and beautiful girls. My bar is very nice, clean, comfortable. And newly renovated. I will also provide open bar and girls services! All music and accomidations! It will be your bar for the night. I will lock the doors and this will be your night! Best, Ja"

Friday meet sometime? Get 20 or so guys and throw some money in the hat and have a debaucherous night? Naaaa......you're right. Probably not.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I often wonder what it would cost to actually own or open a bar in Bangkok, not in the most prominent "entertainment" or commercial areas, just in a fairly nice location?

Not that I have that kind of money, though, just my curiousness without limits for useless knowledge...

Girl's services includes what? If it's nothing but dancing, it sounds like not much of a deal. I'm pretty sure if we showed up at an average go-go right now with 20 guys and a guaranteed bartab of 6k each, they'd lock the doors for us.

Maybe if they included 40 ST tokens good for a bj or fuck inside the bar. The girls get 1500 for each token they turn in at the end of the night. That still leaves 60k for the bar at the end of the night. Sounds fair to me. Anyone wanna organize this? :)

For the same amount you get 20 really beautiful girls taking care of you alone, of course you have to go to a good Gentlemen's club for that.

Even cheaper if you go to a good Thai Gentlemen's club.

And the girls will certainly be beautiful, nothing to do with a 'bar'.

It's funny to see how the conversation quickly focused on the "20 girls" part.

That kind of party can be really fun, depending on how well the guys get along together. The girls add some spice during the party and whatever sex happens in between or afterward is cherry on the cake. Of course, the fair price for that is debatable; 120 k seems a little bit high to me, but not over the top. What is lacking in the offer, perhaps, is some - good - food.

That's how I would personally approach it, anyway. Does that sound really dumb?

I've emailed the dude/dudette and asked specifically what services the girls provide for 120k and if food is included. He/she emailed me once saying it's in one of the 3 entertainment districts. This could be fun talking to this person seeing what can be had. Doubt like hell he/she owns anything but fun to play!! :)

Archived