Own a bar for the night

TroyinEwa/Perv

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Describe your fantasy bar. Who knows, sometimes great minds think alike. ;)

A place with nice comfortable chairs with seating areas inside and outside but still cool in the open-air areas (fans or A/C). Full of pretty girls that are friedly but not pushy AND DON'T TURN INTO STARFISH at the hotel!!!! Good mix of music 70s-now with no rap or angry white-boy music at a level where you can still have a conversation without yelling. No street touts trying to sell you giant lighters or sunglasses while you are drinking. A place to play Balut.

Guess I'm a simple Guy!!! :beer::dunno::beer:

Describe your fantasy bar. Who knows' date=' sometimes great minds think alike. ;) [/quote']

A place with nice comfortable chairs with seating areas inside and outside but still cool in the open-air areas (fans or A/C). Full of pretty girls that are friedly but not pushy AND DON'T TURN INTO STARFISH at the hotel!!!! Good mix of music 70s-now with no rap or angry white-boy music at a level where you can still have a conversation without yelling. No street touts trying to sell you giant lighters or sunglasses while you are drinking. A place to play Balut.

Guess I'm a simple Guy!!! :beer::dunno::beer:

I like the sounds of your fantasy bar! :thumbup: Although fried pretty girls is a bit over the top. I do/would like a raw girl bar though for some pink oysters and clams.

WTF is Balut? Never heard of it.

Cent

I like the sounds of your fantasy bar! Although fried pretty girls is a bit over the top. I do/would like a raw girl bar though for some pink oysters and clams.

WTF is Balut? Never heard of it.

Cent

I meant FRIENDLY girls :shocked:

Balut is a dice game I learned it from my Danish friends at the old Tequila Dragon on Soi 7/1.

Balut

Archived