Own a bar for the night

TroyinEwa/Perv

Went to a small go-go off soi Buakow once in Pattaya. Had about 10 girls in it and appeared to have only one customer until we showed up. There 5 on stage buck naked and 5 in very small bikinis sitting around the guy. All were pretty good looking or at least had very good bodies. When we walked in, he got up walked over and introduced himself as the owner and welcomed us. We bought a drink and soon left as the girls did not seem too interested in anything but him.

I have had some serious fantasies about that sort of a setup.

:worship:

TH

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent the guy/gal an email asking about what services the girls provide, if closing time applied cuz it's a private party and about food. You know what they say about when something sounds too good to be true, right??? Here is the response.........

"thanks for your reply. You mention services of the girls. Services of the girls would be who you like you could take for Short time but if it would be long time 1000 baht extra to the girl.

Would the normal closing time apply or since it's a private party with the doors locked is it drink till we're done? You can stay until 2:30 am after that there is a chance I get problem from Police.

Staff and girls stay till we leave too? Yes Food? You would tell me what food you would like and its included.....

Open bar for the night, no limits? All beer, and liquor. I would need to know in advance what you request. I will also need to know how many will be in your party.

Best, Ja"

Services of the girls would be who you like you could take for Short time but if it would be long time 1000 baht extra to the girl.

So what's the etiquette for using the girls then? All activities happen in the bar? Seconds? Order by board seniority? Perhaps dick-size (I have no interest in fucking a girl with my tiny pea-shooter after one of you beasts ruins her vagine)?

Owning / Managing / Running a Bar sounds glamorous - for about a month.

After that it becomes a burden.

What someone should do - get a Bar to allow Board Members to "host" a night.

So, lets say Monday - Thursday, "pay" a Board member to host a night - you bring in 10 paying guest and you can drink for free.

I'm sure I could bring in a dozen guests once a month for a Pom Michael party and not get board with it.

Now, who can find a bar that is willing?

Archived