Thai woman bites Belgian tourist's organ

Mekong

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Police will arrest the woman whom has yet to be identified.

Is there a single male on this board who isnt keen to see this young lady arrested, whatever our Belgian friend's crime(s) may have been ? Even if it was natural justice (?), there is an element of trust in placing your tender parts in someone else's mouth, and its interesting that many of us are willing to extend that level of trust to a complete stranger. I guess it beats extending it to family members, but there has to be a happy medium somewhere ;)

Gobbledonk,

I fully disagree. In my opinion you must've pushed it just a tad little bit too far before somebody decides to bite off your joystick.

Imho, you most likely deserved what was dished out to you.

Hard to imagine what kind of 'romantic' mode you were enjoying your bj in when somebody goes the extra yard and bites it off.

Other than that, SD summed it up nicely.

Is there a single male on this board who isnt keen to see this young lady arrested, whatever our Belgian friend's crime(s) may have been ? Even if it was natural justice (?), there is an element of trust in placing your tender parts in someone else's mouth, and its interesting that many of us are willing to extend that level of trust to a complete stranger. I guess it beats extending it to family members, but there has to be a happy medium somewhere ;)

Gobbledonk,

I fully disagree. In my opinion you must've pushed it just a tad little bit too far before somebody decides to bite off your joystick.

Imho, you most likely deserved what was dished out to you.

Hard to imagine what kind of 'romantic' mode you were enjoying your bj in when somebody goes the extra yard and bites it off.

Other than that, SD summed it up nicely.

Read in the Belgian press she has been arrested.

24 years old girl.

Probably no way for him to get his organ back.

The girl should serve some time in prison as after all he could as well have died from blood loss.

This said, what to expect from a 'relation' between a 56 years old guy and a 20 something TG.

I suppose he will not play butterfly anymore.

I always took it seriously when a Thai girlfriend told me she would cut it and feed the ducks if I cheated.

Some of you guys are simply insane or trolling. There is no justification for dismembering someone unless it is in self-defense. What if she had sawed off one of his arms? I'm really not sure whether I'd rather lose an arm or my dick. If I lose my right arm, I'm still young enough to train myself to masturbate using my left hand. Either way, it's a close call.

Archived