Thai woman bites Belgian tourist's organ

Mekong

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. So if she had properly cauterized the wound, she shouldn't be jailed? I know that's probably not the way you meant it but your sentence structure and your reply where you repeated that phrase implies exactly that.

As far as what else can you expect? I expect people not to behave like fucking animals whether they are hookers or doctors. With your nonchalant 'what can you expect' statement, it is clear what your expectations are, however.

Ok, you might not be trolling, but you must be baiting, right? Have fun.

Who are you to call me troll???

Some people in this thread clearly posted that he deserved it and you jump at me when I state that when an old dumb pervert of 55+ years old thinking he is in a 'relationship' with a 20 something TG might run into troubles?

Usually the girl leaves with the fool's money and I hurting the fool is not the way to do things and no matter the level of injuries this is still a criminal offence.

If you wish to play the grammar nazi then go look for someone else and stop interpreting what is written, the what can you expect clearly referred to to a potential incident, without specifying which kind of incident.

You should rather jump at the people posting 'he got it comming' rather than at me.

If you wish to play the grammar nazi then go look for someone else and stop interpreting what is written, the what can you expect clearly referred to to a potential incident, without specifying which kind of incident.

So when you said...

The girl should serve some time in prison as after all he could as well have died from blood loss. This said, what to expect from a 'relation' between a 56 years old guy and a 20 something TG.

... by what to expect, you were actually talking about some other incidents the dumb guy should have seen coming... but not specifically castration, the topic at hand. Possibly some other unspecific incidents involving blood loss? I think I'm getting it now!

Well, when I said 'some of you people', I wasn't talking about you. I was CLEARLY talking about some unspecified posters who may or may not have responded to the thread. But I do know there are some insane bastards among you lot.

Well, the article states "the two quarreled while having sex".

Refer to my rule #2, posted above. Break that rule, expect problems. I think that's all he is saying.

Are people really that thick? You have some pissed off female, especially a Thai, and you want to put your dick anywhere near her, let alone in her mouth? :doah:

Cheers,

SD

Well, the article states "the two quarreled while having sex".

Cheers,

SD

Yeah that's his version of events. Were there any witnesses?

Maybe she would be better sticking to the scenario I described before. :content:

Archived