Undecided: Euro or Thai

panadolsandwich

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have I staggered into the 'Letters to Penthouse' thread ?

panadol, the instant a woman puts a fag in her mouth I'm afraid thats it for me. She may as well be 100kg and 50 years old, because that is exactly the transition I see with Farang women every day outside the building I work in. Generations of them, talking shit while they get their fix, and the rest of us have to wade through the cloud.

Just my two cents worth - I'm off to look at the centrefold.

I see with Farang women every day outside the building I work in. Generations of them, talking shit while they get their fix, and the rest of us have to wade through the cloud.

It's most Farang women not just the smokers I come from a small mid-western town in the USA and I only go back there once a year to see my mother.

Ugly, bitchy and hateful is the best way to describe most of them!!!

If you do happen to find a descent one chances are they are damaged goods needy.

Just give me an Issan farm girl for the night and Iâ??m happy!!! ;)

:_party: By the way this is my 1000th post finally made it!!! Wish I could post something witty and inspirational.

But that just would not be my style! :monkey:

S1

Yep, luckily there arent any 'Isaan farm girls' out there who are 'damaged goods needy' or 'ugly bitchy hateful'. Or smokers, for that matter. Nope, they are pretty much a perfect race of women - Amazons, really.

sd1, I have been accused of placing the 'whores' on a pedestal on many occasions on this board, but even I am agog at your post. Chill out.

sd1, I have been accused of placing the 'whores' on a pedestal on many occasions on this board, but even I am agog at your post. Chill out.

Just telling it like I see it??? As far as the Issan girls being damaged goods or needy I don't know them long enough to get caught up in all that. That's why I go the LOS to NOT have to deal with that crap!!! :neener:

If I chilled out anymore I would be frozen!!! :relieved:

yeah, a "small midwestern town" is real represenative of the whole USA.

If you new anything about USA and did any traveling, like to NYC and its 5 boroughs, or wash DC and the surrounding Virginia and Maryland areas, and san francisco, LA, etc etc.... you'd see mostly girls who are just the opposite of what you wrote about....In fact, most of the girls (and great looking as well) are from latin american, central american, asian, South Asian, south american....countries. And far better looking than Thai girls.

Archived