Undecided: Euro or Thai

panadolsandwich

I'd just come back to Brisbane, from Bkk when I met her at the gym. Tall as I, blonde, long legs, and very fit - 27. She drives a Renault convertible; I jokingly call it a roller-skate. She is obscenely rich, her Daddyâ??s business involves supplying all that cardboard packaging to McDonalds restaurants. When I took her home it was like she seduced me. I looked at the clock, thinking one hour should do it â?? within one hour weâ??d come three times â?? together. As she rolled off, she lit a cigarette. I felt strangely violated â?? like a chick or something. I told her sharply to put the bloody thing out, calling her a slut in the same sentence. She was shocked, then aroused again â?? like call me a slut while you lick me out again. Well Christ I think she is probably going to want me to slap her around soon â?? then I get *slapped*. It is like she is milking me, and Iâ??m hollering that she is a goddamned slut as she smacks my frantically bobbing arse. I come for the fourth time in what can only be described as a spasm of ecstasy. But that wasnâ??t enough for her â?? she wanted to go again. Iâ??m thinking this isnâ??t fun anymore but I manage to go again thinking Iâ??m up for the challenge. She comes like a train. I thought this was a one night stand, but now weâ??ve done it about ten times. We like to talk about political issues strangely enough, sheâ??s quite an intelligent lass â?? and Iâ??m sure she is using me. In some ways I feel soiled.

Iâ??ve got a beautiful Thai girlfriend. Needless to say she is not so demanding in the sack. I give it to her â?? so to speak. I love her. However Iâ??m rethinking my original thoughts. Maybe I should marry a European Lady with means. Christ what a mess!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

European? Brisbane? Is she French?

Not all Thai girls are bad in bed and anyway I would hate to have my ass spanked.

Still, you are lucky to find an interesting one, didn't find any interesting enough to make me want to marry her or keep her as a girlfriend for long.

European? Brisbane? Is she French?

Not all Thai girls are bad in bed and anyway I would hate to have my ass spanked.

Still, you are lucky to find an interesting one, didn't find any interesting enough to make me want to marry her or keep her as a girlfriend for long.

Just play along until SHE kicks you out or you quit by yourself due to severe exhaustion. :content:

interesting 'euro' twist to the usual threads in here :hubba:

so what's to complain about?

you got the best of both worlds (unless there's something you're not telling us) - hot slutty bitch who knows what she wants & took it from you while you got to enjoy the ride for free too!

if it ends up a 1niter then great, but if there's more to it well then I guess you can play the 'gik'/fuckbuddy game for a while until one of you or both tire of it or should it happen that one or both of you after a couple of years still going strong on the 'politics' as well as fuck marathons well fuck it marry & live happily after :)

oh there's a gf in los was there?

so what - can't handle both?

what was the question/problem again? :hmmm:

Archived