Stupid, ugly farang girl in gogo

Sakai

Anything that doesnt involve morons shouting/fighting is a win for mine. Seeing someone get drunk and make a fool of themselves is no biggie for me. Last trip to Hua Hin, too much Thai whiskey - girl hands me the mike in Karaoke bar as the Thais couldnt keep up with the (English) song. This is what I'm *told* I began singing:

Farang come Thailand

Want to fuck Thai girl

Whoa oh oh oh

Only Farang in the place, embarrassed looks and nervous laughter - they were happy when I handed the mike back. Apologies to all who have to live in Thailand with wankers like me flying in on a weekly basis.

BTW, Ms Crazypants threatened to leave me later that morning. Sadly, she just doesnt keep her promises. ;)

The BGs themselves sometimes egg on the Farang gals. But I have never seen a BG encourage the drunken guys to get up and dance. On the contrary, I've seen the BGs so pissed off that they went out into the soi to look for a cop to arrest the bunghole.

Anything that doesnt involve morons shouting/fighting is a win for mine. Seeing someone get drunk and make a fool of themselves is no biggie for me. Last trip to Hua Hin, too much Thai whiskey - girl hands me the mike in Karaoke bar as the Thais couldnt keep up with the (English) song. This is what I'm *told* I began singing:

Farang come Thailand

Want to fuck Thai girl

Whoa oh oh oh

Only Farang in the place, embarrassed looks and nervous laughter - they were happy when I handed the mike back. Apologies to all who have to live in Thailand with wankers like me flying in on a weekly basis.

BTW, Ms Crazypants threatened to leave me later that morning. Sadly, she just doesnt keep her promises. ;)

Fucking funny, I get that drunk sometimes. I usually dont remember it, thank fuck. Other people do though.

Archived