Where to go for a decent massage?

TheCorinthian

Yes, I typed that right. After my fav place for a MASSAGE was shut down and turned into a Mexican restaurant (ironic huh?), I have yet to find another.

I know about Tulip and the others but what I am looking for is the old school massage and a happy ending with out the sex. Tulip is the best for the wash and frak but they SUCK at the actual massage. A place this week next to (but not) Love Teen actually got mad when I asked her to simply rub my back for an hour and then spend 15min on a blow job only.

Any suggestions?

Yes, I typed that right. After my fav place for a MASSAGE was shut down and turned into a Mexican restaurant (ironic huh?), I have yet to find another.

I know about Tulip and the others but what I am looking for is the old school massage and a happy ending with out the sex. Tulip is the best for the wash and frak but they SUCK at the actual massage. A place this week next to (but not) Love Teen actually got mad when I asked her to simply rub my back for an hour and then spend 15min on a blow job only.

Any suggestions?

Sukhumvit Soi 8 first beauty shop past Soi 8 on Suk going away from Nana (can't remember the name) beauty salon down stairs massage up stairs. Good strong massage first then happy ending but they ask first. :thumbup:

S1

• 2 weeks later...

I was in there years ago. The woman running it made no bones about the place and what she was up to. She claimed she had a lot of husbands (I forgot the number she told me) and told me that the falang that was sleeping there in one of the chairs was another one of her husbands.

Knowing Bangkok, it is now under different management.

If you mean a traditional massage, I think the best place still after many years of service is inside washington square (sukimvit road)..

The name is something like suriya (sp?) a Japanese name. They have raised their hourly rate 10 baht in 9 years so a two-hour massage is still only 300 baht plus tip...

Never ever had an issue with any of the girls indicating if you want something extra (and I am an all american-looking guy!)

Arrow up on this place and always has been; take sky train and get off at either emporium or asok as it is roughly halfway between the two stops...

The place is clean, quiet, good massage, and even a couple of the girls who wash the feet are cute.

Was there about three weeks ago...

CB

• 2 weeks later...

Archived