X club (Japanese karaoke) Thonglor

Sakai

Quite new Japanese karaoke place on soi Thonglor.

Went there for the first time with another board member who was curious to see a Japanese karaoke for himself.

Prices: Main critical point for some.

If I didn't go crazy then the bill would have been a reasonnable 7-9k bht for the three of us, as usual going by the bottle is the cheapest way there.

What to say?

Girls: As usual with good Japanese places the choice is big and most of the girls are on par with high end MP.

http://raku2.tv/mbdetail_karaoke.php?id=R010724

Note: The girls on the photos are real, they are the ones who accepted to be on the website and they usually look better in real life than on photos.

Communication: As surprising as it may sound to some, Japanese places have more girls speaking decent English than ladies speaking decent Japanese.

Small report.

Board mate was tempted to see a J place for himself but he had only one hour to kill and me too.

I suggested him we visit a quite recent one located on soi Thonglor.

We met and then headed to the elevator.

As usual we ended up in the main lobby and were greeted by the attendance staff and the 'mamasan'.

Setting was pretty standard, lobby area where the greeting staff is and the girls sit then the lounge and the VIP rooms.

Booked a VIP room and then picked up the girls.

I must say my fellow was probably a bit suprised so even if the girls initiated games (drinking ones) he didn't start to be naughty.

End of the night my board fellow went back with his girl (this is another story).

Was quite funny as there is much to say about this little trip my board mate being probably the first farang who entered there.

All in all, if not going crazy on the girls and drinks then the bill is on par with an exploration of soi cowboy and soi 33.

Quality of the girls is of course far above what you can find in gogo and above the best soi 33 bars too.

Service: No point discussing it as this is a Japanese place with Japanese customers who won't accept a bad service, rip offs and so on.

Board mate: He seemed to have a lot of fun, he even managed to convince his girl to leave with him and the fact he is farang was a nice bonus for him, at least with his girl.

All in all, hope everyone had fun.

Note for my board fellow:

. You are the customer so you decide what you want to do and the girls will happily and eagerly comply, the drinking game was really a good idea.

. You are farang, not Japanese so the little menstrual problems are not a problem for you so you must make it understood by the girl.

. A new girl in a Japanese place, no matter if she is as special and beautiful as yours can't in no way expect the same body fee (ST/LT) than the top girls at the place, although some top girls can ask and will get 4-5K bht, the new ones can't.

. The body fee, I didn't have time to explain and you were wise not to make the mistake, but some clubs the girls price themselves according to the average price the girls use.

Some places the body fee is quite uniform, 2400 ST, 3400 LT as explained to you by the stunning 'mamasan'

Nice report Sakai - and nice link as well!!

Still enjoyable despite not knowing any Japanese!!

Actually, a couple of the girls on that website look like girls I've seen on 88 Square and The Black Alley etc...

Would love to know where a few of those 88 Square girls "work".... sigh...

Nice report Sakai - and nice link as well!!

Still enjoyable despite not knowing any Japanese!!

Actually, a couple of the girls on that website look like girls I've seen on 88 Square and The Black Alley etc...

Would love to know where a few of those 88 Square girls "work".... sigh...

Not all of the girls listed on the website speak Japanese, and if it mostly decribed as very basic. Those who don't speak Japanese are listed as English speaking, but only very basic though.

The girls (the one on raku are only a few of the staff who accept to be displayed on the website) don't for many of them speak Japanese, excepet basic greetings.

Some of the girls are of course a bit more fluent but you can find also girls who are fluent in English.

All in all I found that you can find more girls speaking English at some level than Japanese.

As usual, speaking Thai do wonders.

About farang going alone to such a place, most places will probably say no if you go alone for the first time.

If you already went there then you will of course be greeted and treated as a VIP.

Best thing is to go with an Asian (other than Thai) and then, if you feel coming back, you will certainly be allowed to enter without problems.

My Japanese is probably as basic as the one spoken by the majority of the girls and I never had problems entering a J club.

This said, when going to a new J club for the first time I always take care to dress well.

Anyway, money talks like everywhere so a farang going solo for the first time might as well be allowed to enter, especially if you speak some Japanese and present well.

As a sidenote, the 'mamasan'/chi mama at Xclub is absolutely stunning, speaks good English (and Japanese of course) and I would love to spend some quality time with her.

yes very nice report sakai - thanks again & I bet you're right about that mamasan or what they call it in japanese! :hubba:

isn't the usual practive mama (if sexy) will have to offer herself for free when vip members buy the 3rd bootle in a month? :hubba:

5555+

Nice report.

In looking at the photos on the home page, the 2 girls on either side of the couch look huge in comparison to the other girls. Big ass shoulders and feet on the girl on the right in particular. :shocked:

Do they employ K-toys in these bars?

of course most of the girls are available for ST/LT.

Romance? What is that? :neener:

The usual way Japanese customers go is the following, they take their time to select the girls, a bit of chit chat and then off they go to ST/LT.

The bottle: This is less expensive for the customer to buy a bottle (which they of course keep for one year if you don't finish it) than the 'set hour rate'.

The girls: Some shops you buy them LD, usually 170-200bht/per 30 minutes, some shops like this one, have a set rate per hour for the lady's company.

Archived