Server Upgrade & downtime

jigger

Other than the Thai script in people's personal profiles, all other problems seem to be solved. I can see the pics in the Bored/Not Bored threads, load times have GREATLY improved and the disappearing button problem is gone. Seems things are pretty much back to normal. Thanks for the hard work, gentlemen!! :)

Guys.....it just ain't working for me

Load times are totaly farked...(SERIOUSLY SO)

Experiencing disappearing buttons and most times have to click 2 or 3 times before the section actually grabs when I want to read something.

KS, I'm currently in Bkk (u can see where I'm staying) so it's not a Jungle connection issue

Also..ONLY happening on THIS site...so it's not an issue with my lappy

Am I the only one with these problems??

It's got to the point where I can barely be arsed to log on.....cos it's driving me crazy...(or should that be more crazy)

I'm not too worried about this week.....cos I'm being well entertained....BUT...back in the jungle next week I'll be bored shitless

HELP !!!!!!!!

Cheers DS

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not just you, DS. I seem to be able to upload but lots of folks can't. Sometimes I can see the pics and sometimes they show up as boxes with red x's in them. Seems to be no ryhme or reason. KS seems to be aware but no ideas yet per another thread.

Why not just come out to my hole in the wall and we'll discuss it over the rest of my bottle? Food close by, more drink if we run out and we can solve the problem here. See you soon.

Sounds like a Plan

It's 10.07 here and "the Cat" is still sleeping.

I guess she'll want a bowl of cream for breakfast when she wakes....lol...so give me a call and we can make plans.

Alternatively PT me details

"The Cat" is normally awake by 12ish....so I should be good to leave by about 12.03 :hubba: :hubba:

Cheers DC

Archived