Tacos y Salsa

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, they're *obviously* not Mexican, so none of that counts as authentic!!!!

Whatever, I'm drooling for a TyS brekky burrito with beans right now...

Extra beans, actually.

Bastard!

Cheers,

SD

PS -- and Albondigas Soup...but that's not available in any resto anywhere in Asia as far as I know...

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!

An argument over food. Who cares if it's authentic...if it tastes good.

Breakfast burritos are super tasty. And let's remember, food (like music, art, movies etc0 are simply a personal choice.

I, for one, am not crazy about eating Thai food all the time..

This is not an argument about food, but about SD's implied claim of worldliness/sophistication and koow's desire to discount such claims or to present himself as moreso than the original poster.

I'd say SD is winning so far. Koow scored a decent counter shot early in the match but SD was able to shake it off and come back with a vengeance. We can only presume koow may be quietly playing possum with a devastating counter in mind.

...SD's implied claim of worldliness/sophistication...

I'm not smart enough to even know where I did this, let alone do it on purpose. I just wrote a bloody food review and got attacked...

Cheers,

SD

This is not an argument about food, but about SD's implied claim of worldliness/sophistication and koow's desire to discount such claims or to present himself as moreso than the original poster.

I'd say SD is winning so far. Koow scored a decent counter shot early in the match but SD was able to shake it off and come back with a vengeance. We can only presume koow may be quietly playing possum with a devastating counter in mind.

Jesus fucking Christ! You're following this thread too closely.

Has anyone ever told you you 'tink too mutt.?' :rotfl:

Nice summary, though.

Archived