Yank gets a Micky Finn from 3 lovelies

cheekyboy

Pattaya - American man drugged by 3 Thai women

Boonlua Chatree

A 65-year-old American man who invited three Thai women he met on the bus back to his hotel room for a party woke up with an exceptional headache and all his money gone.

Tim Carl Hallacy told police June 11 he’d met the trio on the bus from Bangkok the afternoon before. They agreed to join him at the Rinya House and Kitchen Hotel for some beers.

He said woke up the next morning and found not only were the women gone, but so was 10,000 baht cash, $3,750 in U.S. currency and travelers checks, his ATM card and mobile phone. He said the vixens spiked his drink.

Police took Hallacy’s report and are searching for the troika of thieves.

Pattaya Mail News

Why in the hell are guys so sloppy and careless with financial valuables?

Even greater heightened awareness when you invite strangers into your life..

In any travels, always secure my monies/cards whether in a safe, front desk, etc...

So this guy invites three whores into his room before settling in and doesn't even think about bad case scenarios playing out?

Obvisously not...Not a lot a sympathy on my part but sure becomes a nightmare and an expensive outing for the sucker. Another Darwin award nominee...

Where is his passport? They can sell it...

CB

Why in the hell are guys so sloppy and careless with financial valuables?

Even greater heightened awareness when you invite strangers into your life..

In any travels, always secure my monies/cards whether in a safe, front desk, etc...

So this guy invites three whores into his room before settling in and doesn't even think about bad case scenarios playing out?

Obvisously not...Not a lot a sympathy on my part but sure becomes a nightmare and an expensive outing for the sucker. Another Darwin award nominee...

Where is his passport? They can sell it...

CB

Maybe, just maybe, he was horny.

Archived