True visions sucks ass!!

TroyinEwa/Perv

Had it installed a few months ago and pay 350 baht a month. I'm guessing this is the low end of the spectrum for what packages they offer. When it works, we get several sports channels, Star movies and HBO and numerous other Thai movie channels, the basics, 3, 5 and 7 and a bunch of other crap I normally don't look at.

I mentioned above, when it works. It is forever going out. Get a blue screen for hours at a time. I thought it used to be the rain that helped cause it but not so. Rain or shine, day or night. And when it does work, the reception more often than not is like watching a tv that used to have the rabbit ears on top. Very poor.

Anyone else have issues with them or am I the lucky winner?

I paid a once only fee of 3000 thb for my wifes Dad to install cable TV so i can at least catch up with CNN and BBC world when i am up in the Jungle..

This was in May ..cam back from HH to see this Huge dish at the side of the house ....turn it on 152 channels .....ALL Thai!! :doah: .dramas Movies news ect ..NO CNN....

Cable or Sat troy? If Sat maybe not true but ASTV or NBT Platform? Blue screen on cable means someone is pirating it - odd as they usually take better care than True does so sounds like dish on roof is a problem

sounds like dish on roof is a problem

Could very well be. Live in a condo with 8 units on a floor and 5 floors. We are on the ground so by the time everybody gets through stealing our connection, probably shite coming to us. Not sure if that makes a difference in reception if it's pirated by someone but it seems to have gone downhill since it was first installed.

Anyway......just poured my first drink so all is good now. Won't really care what it looks like in a couple hours. :drunk:

I shouldn't have said anything and been happy with a rolling screen. I now have no picture at all. Blue screen on all channels. Looks like I'm stuck here for the duration or go have a wank. The latter sounds more fun.

Edit.....KS, if you see this, not that it's a big deal but the posting time seems to be off from the real time about 40 minutes or so. There are bigger fish to fry right now but if this is an easy fix, it would make my anal retentive gene happy.

Archived