Condom of choice?

radioman

I usually use Durex Comfort but note that they are not available in so many places outside of Sukhumvit and even then not in all places. What might be the next best option? I need to stock up and in a bit of a hurry so need something I can get over the counter in BKK in the event that I can't locate DC's.

Cheers.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested in responses too.

I have to get the extra-grande or extra large. Sometimes difficult to find in BKK.

"Too big". "Too Big". As the good bargirl exclaims just after entering my hotel room.

I usually use Durex Comfort but note that they are not available in so many places outside of Sukhumvit and even then not in all places. What might be the next best option? I need to stock up and in a bit of a hurry so need something I can get over the counter in BKK in the event that I can't locate DC's.

Cheers.

Posted this before, but I always use "custom sized" Condoms that you can custom order for your size, over the Internet: Condomania

> wonder where NIGEL gets his from?

Yeah, especially the invisible ones he uses the most...

I'm a big fan of Durex Love. Rarely breaks, 40 baht a pack, available everywhere and fits my yai-yai yao-yao schlong (if yours is 2-liter-bottle-sized, you may want to pick a different type).

Archived