Cheap ST places in Pattaya

Ryder

Head up Pramtumnak Road going up to Buddah Hill. Under the flyover, you can find girls for about bt 200 including the room (bushes nearby)

Didn't see any hookers there this year when I drove to Jomtien a couple of times that way just to take a look of what's going on there as I've heard of that place is the lowest you can go in Pattaya. And no way I wasn't going to buy anyone there, just curious to take a look :content: . Last year there were couple of drug addicts lying under the bridge, maybe they have died already :(

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have ridden up that road a few times to check out the scenery and to get to the lookout at the top. Sometimes there are a few nice looking ones until you get right up close.

It is bad enough, the risk of having sex with prostitutes in any event, but taking one of those girls would be like playing Russian Roulette with 5 bullets in a six gun revolver.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Damn...greed has gotten to those crack whores.

The standard price use to be a mere 80-Bt and of course there was no charge for the room (in the bushes)!!

Head up Pramtumnak Road going up to Buddah Hill. Under the flyover, you can find girls for about bt 200 including the room (bushes nearby)

• 1 month later...

fantastic reply, every word spot on.

Just £10 British pounds, 500 Baht, a Soi 6

bar girl will do anything for an hour.

The room will be 200 Baht, very little money

for a great time.And the choice of girl out

maybe between one and three thousand in the Soi

Archived