MP regular, Jomtien

Encore

UPDATE.

Long, explicit, and maybe a bit boring. My personal archive, if you're bored, don't read it!

Picked her up last night at 9.30. Work finishes at 10.30, so I paid mamasan 200 bt for Noi to give me a one hour Thai massage, and instead took her to Pattaya. While she went up to her room to change, the other woman, all sitting outside were joking with me, and told me to look after her this time. She came down and looked gorgeous.

In the car we talked a bit about this or that, including about her telling me earlier she never saw another woman's naked body. Then she said, two weeks ago she for the very first time touched another woman's breast, they were fooling around at work, and she ended up sticking her hand onto one of her friends breast, whether for fun or to feel the size I don't know. She's by far the youngest there at present, and has little ones herself (Be it great shape), so it could be just to compare. I filed that away.

She also told me that after her baby was born three years ago she had no more sex, since the dad took off, and she had no other man. That might explain her insatiable capacity to fuck and kiss.

By the time we had checked in at the hotel it was after ten, so I decided to forgo a preliminary round of sex, instead we had a shower, dressed and hit town about 10.30.

She wanted to walk again (Suppose she's a bit scared of songthow right now). Coming from Buakow, when we hit Pattaya 2 rd, I suggested we follow that until patt Tai, instead of cutting through to Beach Road, because I noticed last time she was a bit nervous walking BR with the hundreds of sex-workers hanging out and soliciting. But she now insisted to walk BR, said "I not scared now, I want to look".

And indeed she looked, with great interest at the women on display. It may well be that she realized that she was better looking than most of them, and already had a falang stringed along.

She asked if we could go back to AW, since she like that most of all. (I think most gals would). So I suggested a deal, we'd go to AW, see the last two shows, and rest we'd go where I wanted.

AW show had over half an hour to start, so we stopped of at Blue lagoon. On my planning trip the night before I first took her, I stopped off there, and had some fun and a good munch with the two shower girls. I didn't tell Noi that, but as soon as I sat down at the tub, one of them shouted out to me "Sabaidee Bo?" in Lao, which probably would have been a giveaway that they knew me.

Noi looked a bit apprehensive at being so close-up, but eventually looked with interest at their antics, which included no munching at that time, but dry humping each other, playing with e.o. tits and pussy, and eventually one put on a strap-on and a condom, then the other started giving her a "BJ". Noi looked at that with fascination, and then seemed to hold her breath when one put some lube on the strap-on, and the second started to insert it into her pussy, hovering over the strap-on girl. It didn't last more than 10 or 20 seconds, the girl said it hurts, so stopped, but it was enough to make Noi sit very still. A bit more pussy play, and she was still looking with great interest at the close up parts she had never seen before so close. Her own is very 'internal, e.g, small and no protruding labia, so this different architecture was certainly part of her interest.

Time to move to AW. I find some of there shows quite boring, but some are quite funny, and some actually very well choreographed and quite erotic. A bit more nudity in the last one. Noi absolutely loved all of it. On her first visit last Monday, she was sitting next to me but not close, occasionally holding my hand. This time we were on the top row on the side, and she started cuddling into me, and occasionally giving my crotch a discrete rub. I reciprocated, and she saw next to us a it of the same. At a few shows she clearly indicated they made her a bit horny.. By the time we left AW it was about 1.00. she thought we'd go straight home and was surprised I wanted to visit somewhere else. She said she rather not go to Babydolls again (Too in her face), i'd temporarily misplaced Windmill, so decided to try Misty. Never been there before.

When we got in, there were about a dozen or more girls on stage, about 6 of them dancing, (topless) and the other six 'playing (Topless and bottomless) on the two side tables, the usual frolicking around. But only 3 other customers. We sat down relatively close to the table, and the game got more boisterous, I think they were a bit drunk. Then one girl was pushed backwards by one on the table, stumbled backwards into my knees. She looked around and smiled, was going to move away, but them stayed there, leaning her nice naked butt into me. Noi, next to me, looked at her for a moment, then took my hand, and placed it on the girl's right breast.

I was shocked. i thought she'd freak, but she said "it is OK, you can play, i have no problem". So fondled the breast a bit, and put my other hand on her pussy. Noi gave me this big smile. Then I took her hand and put it one the girls breast. But she snatched it back, said "You can do, I cannot"

The girl on the table, (quite pretty, big breasts and curly hair, quite strongly built,) saw all of this, and suddenly jumped from the table, embraced a surprised Noi, and then without warning picked her up (Noi is noi) in her arms, ran back o the table, and laid Noi down on it, then jumped on top of her and started an imitation of humping her, while trying to lift up her (already short) dress. Noi squealed to be let go, but her squeal was muted by the girl covering Noi's mouth with her breasts. Eventually after a few more seconds, Noi jumped off and ran back to her stool, but laughing loudly, with a happy look in her eyes, clearly not upset but amused by the horseplay.

This kind of lay went on for a little while. I tried to replace my hand by Noi's on the pussy of the one leaning into me, but she resisted, saying "I shy". I thought maybe we'd reached her limits for the night. But when took her hand and put it on the girls' breast, she left it there for a few moments, moving it a bit, then withdrew.

I think the few drinks she had helped, but also that shortly after our arrival all the other customers had left, we were the only ones left in the bar. So it was just me, the girls and the few male thai staff in the background.

The play girls were so wild, I could possibly have shagged one of them there and then, they were mostly drunk and semed to be totally uninhibited.

Towards 2.00, I paid my bill, gave Noi some money to give to the serving girl she had been talking with, and the two playgirls a couple of hundred baht each. Then Noi turned to me ad said, give me a hundred or two hundred baht for tips of other girls, not fair, no customers, no money. I gave her one hundred, she had it changed into 20's, then took another hundred out of her own purse, changed that too. Then after talking with a bloke who worked there, her took her up a ladder to the catwalk above, and started dropping the notes one after the other down below, with the girls on stage chasing the floating notes. She 'd seen someone doing that at AW, and wanted to try that herself.

She was a trifle drunk, but not too much, and again kept telling me how much she enjoyed herself tonight.

This time we made our way home safely. She insisted stopping off at 7/11 for a bottle of Spy, and we bought some food to take home. After the food was eaten and hr bottle of Spy half empty, we showered, and retreated to bed, where she did everything she did before with great dedication. A superb time was had by all.

At 8.00 in the morning I woke up (4 hrs sleep) to find her cuddled close and tightly into me, and me with a boner, and a need to take a leak.

When I came back from the bathroom, she was still asleep, I laid down next to her, she turned and cuddled into me again. She started kissing me, and soon we got into an even hotter bout of sex, which lasted for an hour and a half.

This girl is indestructible, doesn't know when to stop fucking, takes absolutely no notice of me having come except for a big smile, just keeps on slowly moving up and down. It was probably helped by me taking a little 'father's little helper in the form of Kamagra just after coming home. Eventually we ran out of steam, noticed the time and realised we had to hurry to get her back to work in time. She looked a bit worn this morning and admitted to a hangover.

All in all, a pleasant adventure. She surprised me at her easy blending in at Misty, while sticking to her own limits, and not being in the slightest bit phased by me touching other women, in fact initializing it. I don't think I ever would have otherwise.

Wonder where this will lead. I'll take my distance for a few days, I'm back on the leash, and will only have the odd afternoon ST.

>Sounds like she may be a keeper, month to month, for a lot longer than a month.<

Yes, that's the right idea. Still wary she may bond too much, cute sms of 'Hope you OK, Please don't forget me", and "how are you today" make me a bit nervous. I have now learnt to put my sms alert to silent buzz, lest it pings at the wrong moment. She's a very exciting and fun one to be with, but I just hope she doesn't get a crush on me. I cannot quite believe she will, knowing my own profile of Age, Marital status and maybe not entirely prime slim handsome looks, but maybe the $$ factor, charm and language abilities, combined with proven sexual performance :-))

could tip the scales into the danger zone.

My favourite Soi 6 gal PHONED me in the middle of my thai lesson last week, just to announce she was back everyday in the bar now. Maybe because it was my usual language day i wanted to come see her. So I had to politely remind her I asked never to phone me. "Sorry, I forget".

I think I have to switch my phone to "Un ID number"

Archived