MP regular, Jomtien

Encore

Sorry, this may have more intimate sexual details than some members appreciate, if so, don't read.

Not sure if I have mentioned it here before, but some of the best sex I've had recently has been in Yellow House, Soi 6 Jomtien.

An unexpected find, a tiny side soi of Beach Road, in Jomtien of all places which is usually ignored by hard core mongers in favour of Pattaya. But this MP has the reputation of almost always guaranteed to offer some form of Happy ending with the service.

I found it on the net when looking for a place to get fun in the morning. It is on various Pattaya boards famous for Ms Tamy, who I never tried, but is sung about lyrically by a huge number of posters.

I had a girl in her early thirties there for several months, weekly visit 10.00 am. Lovely woman, soft, calm, fun, excellent english (College degree) and after my first visit, always offered a good fuck. Nice body. Not a stunner, but good solid dependable sex. (I mentioned her in a post about looking for a hotel for a photoshoot.)

She went home in late April, Sakhon Nakhon, where almost all the girls in that MP come from.

i had a mediocre experience with a new girl, young and uninspiring. Next time, went for a older woman (30's), but she said firmly "No, I suggest you may want to try "Ms J", here, she's very good, I know you will like her. I hesitated, Ms J looked 17, but I was told she's 21, and very good.

She'd been there exactly a week. She's cute, not a superstar, but cute. Halfway through the massage, she ended up accidentally (?) touching me, and I responded obviously expressing my apprciation of this accidental brush past. So she asked "You want? and made a hand movement as if wanking me slowly. I asked "can you 'kin ham'?". (BJ?)

She shook her head, 'cannot do'

then "You want sek?"

Sure!

We then stripped her slowly while she started kissing me. I felt a pang of alarm because without clothes she almost looked younger then the 17 she looked downstairs, then I saw her fine faint stretch marks, she has a three year old kid and is 21.

She straddled me, kissing all the time, except when I had my mouth on her nipples. I stroke her clit lightly and she responded, then I found she was already very wet.

Went down on her (all very quietly, because of a guy being massaged next to us with walls not reaching to ceiling) , she responded very keenly, and after a while we had a nice tight but very silent fuck. She never stopped smiling, even with her eyes. I gave her 700 bt at the end, with which she seemed to be happy.

I went back weekly since then. Once, when she had her period, she relented and gave me a BBBJ, but she simply didn't have a clue, so from then on we stuck to me going down on her, fingering her and sometimes bugling, then fucking ourselves silly.

She seemed to up the ante every time in terms of my pleasure, i tried to do the same for her. When there's no one else in the room, I'll bugle (noisily), when there is, I suck silently, with her sometimes putting a towel in her mouth to stop her from screaming. She usually comes several times before fucking, sometimes during the fuck, once squirted during the bugle.

When she did that, she looked very surprised, and immediately said "Kohtooht ka", so i explained it wasn't an issue. But she never repeated it. This morning I was intend on repeating it. I noticed when she got towards a high that the inside front wall of her vagina, just a bit further in then her G-spot, started bulging inwards (against my inserted two fingers), as if there was great pressure from the inside of her body. I started massaging that bulge, and she came hard and pushed me away. i think she was close to squirting but didn't want to embarrass herself.

I always come away fully satisfied, sometimes twice (in an hour that is rare for me), but the highlight for me is the exquisite agony she takes me to until I come. i now pay her 800 bt per session, but she responded to that by saying if we mainly have sek, I don't give you oil massage, so you just pay 200 bt for thai massage, instead of 300.

So all over cost remains the same at 1000 per delicious episode.

Ms J freaked at my question why she didn't work Gogo, maybe get lots more money.

"NOoo, me shy too mutt."

Yet this 'shy' girl who looks all of 17, takes great pleasure in sex with a man 3x her age, loves bouncing up and down on me like on a pogo stick. While doing that she'll either be in a neverending deep kiss with me (her choice, she seems to like kissing) or put her head down to see me entering her and exiting her.

When she feels I'm close to coming, she'll slow down to snails pace, look me deep in the eyes to see my agony at being kept hanging on the edge, and she'll have this impish grin on her face. Keeping me just inside her, so the head of my cock is gripped by her entry ring-gear, going up a fraction so I almost pop out, then down a little, slower and slower. Then when the dam finally bursts, she'll have that surprised look on her face, but not stop, but continue for a few more minutes, to see how long until I beg her to stop. Probably revenge for the extended tonging I give her.

She's almost like a teenager experimenting with her new toy. She said I was the first farang she fucked, and doesn't do many more. This morning I offered her a left over (as in 'spare', not as in 'used') condom ( I'd like to think she always has one, so she can't get into trouble), but she turned it down, said I only fuck you, other men only XXX (and then she made a wanking movement with her hand, quite quaint).

"never?" I asked. "Well, almost never'

She doesn't solicit sex, she waits until someone asks for some, and then gives a HJ, no BJ. I suppose she may occasionally succumb, but I believe her when she says rarely.

Yet, she's quite pretty in a cute way, slightly advanced front teethe and a small chin, I think guys who like jap girls would probably like her. Small body, small but perfectly shaped tits, Only the faintest trace of stretchmarks from her baby, superb shape ass, and small shaved pussy.

Age wise we're worlds apart, she has no english, we have nothing in common but an apparent delight at giving each other pleasure. In many ways, her demure outside behaviour (when I arrive she'll greet me with a polite wai, and when I leave the same, never even touch my hand downstairs, keep her physical distance. In many ways she's the exact opposite of the raucous explicitly sexual behaviour of the Pattaya soi 6 girls.

Last week, I wanted to give her a few portraits I took the week before, but had forgotten them, left them in the car. So when I left I said, "come with me, I have a present in the car for you. "

It was odd, walking down the soi onto Beach road with her next to me, almost like I was walking with my granddaughter. I resisted an impulse to grab her hand when crossing the busy road. She looked at the car, liked it , but when I said " just come in and sit down for a minute, she almost looked fearful. But she did, and I gave her the photographs. I think they were great, but she thinks she's "Mai Suay". So I told her to send them to her 3 yr old kid, who'd think Meh IS Suay.

I asked her for more pics, also of her without clothes but she shrieked "cannot!, Shy!".

Maybe one day, i'm not pushing it.

I'll have a few days off in a few weeks, and asked her if she'd come with me to a hotel overnight. I'm curious how she is away from the crowded rooms, whether she'll really let it rip then.

"A real hotel?"

Yes, not a ST, a good hotel for overnight stay.

"YES, I Like".

I've given her the "I don't want GF, Feehn or Mia Noi, have wife" spiel, I think she understands.

I think some time in the next 6 months, she'll be snipped up by a younger bloke, 'privatised'. Hope when that happens, it's a nice single bloke, who looks after her. until then, I enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Warning, explicit!

Well, here we go!

I went a couple of weeks ago to see her, got superlative service, and told her i'd pick her up next week around 6.30 at night (cost me 500 Bt to release her for the evening). So a few days ago, I arrived and picked her up, then drove to a hotel in Pattaya. She's been to P twice before, at midnight with a friend to go dancing at some Walking ST late night dance place. Never been to a gogo. So on arrival, we sit down in the room for a few minutes, look at some photos of mine, trying to get her to feel a bit more familiar than that rare single hour in the MP.

One thing leads to another, we end up on the bed, and are having some great sex, until she suddenly runs to the bathroom. She realised she as going to squirt again (Did so twice before so far), and didn't want to wet the bed she had to sleep in tonight. But she came back laughing, and immediately resumed where we were. (I am starting now to recognise when she is about to squirt)

After this very nice bout of pre dinner sex, we wander off into the night. Have dinner in a nice enough Thai restaurant on Soi Diana. The waiter is spelling out that the dish is fried veg with Nam Hoy. I look Noi straight in the eye and say "Oh, good, I like Nam Hoy. She almost chokes on her drink, and gives me a sweet smile in return.

Since last time I was out eating with a GF du Jour, my language has definitely improved. We chat away (She has almost no English), and I wistfully remember my first Gf Nok eight years ago. If I had had thai language at the same level then, we probably wouldn't have had so many arguments. OTOH, we might not have split up then, and I'd now be father again, no thanks.

Anyway, after dinner we wander on until we reach Beach Road. I probably should have taken a different route. She looks at the wall to wall BR women for rent, and becomes very quiet. She changes side with me so she doesn't have to walk to close to them, seems a little frightened and intimidated by all this fairly open soliciting. I don't think she has seen herself as a sex worker, but more like a massage service provider who occasionally adds a HJ to her service, and more rarely ends up f...ing her customer kind of by accident.

We reach WS, and I depart from my original plan (Straight to Angelwitch as first Gogo, fairly 'safe' and not too provocative. I stop instead at Silver Star 3, since they have a Jacuzzi.

I have never been there before, so when we walk in, I spot the Bath on the right hand side, and I head for the seats immediately behind it, so we can see both the bath and the stage.

I sit down in the middle, two girls in the bath all covered in foam. Noi sits down beside me, then spots two stark naked girls at the front of the stage, rest of the dancers wear skirts and open bras. She suddenly skirts to the extreme left of the bench seat, so she can't see the two naked dancers who are now shielded by a pillar. I do hope she's not going to freak out.

She is very still, looks ahead, then slowly starts looking around a bit. Then one of the bathing girls stands up in the bath, the foam slides off her and shows her tits and pussy in full glory. She then turns around, and bends over to pick up something from the side of the bath, exposing her bum and what's visible in between. My companion looks with her eyes almost dropping out of her head, but doesn't look away, almost mesmerised.

The second girl also gets up and starts rinsing herself. She is extremely beautiful with just about perfect breasts. Ms J now stares openly, with a look of wonder, that slowly changes into almost admiration at the sight of this beauty. She leans over to me and whispers "She is very beautiful".

Nr one now sits on the side of the bath, legs spread and balances a plastic penis of average size on her pussy. i first thought she was going to insert it, but instead she stick it out as if it is her dick, and Nr two starts pretending to suck it. All good clean fun!. Noi giggles.

Then behind on the stage, all of a sudden the 15 or 20 dancers are replaced by stark naked ones, dancing quite wildly to some music they obviously enjoy. Noi's eyes are bulging again.

It suddenly occurs to me, and I later check it out with her, she has NEVER seen an other woman naked before, never seen bare breast apart from maybe breastfeeding women, but certainly never seen another pussy. let alone 20 different ones. She starts losing the slightly panicky look, and just lets her eyes roam and take in all the different bodies. She's drinking beer, which she only drinks about once a month, and maybe that helps her relax.

My drink is finished, hers is halfway, I check with her if she wants to leave, she shakes her head, "it is OK, I want to stay for a while".

Bathing girl nr one is now playing with her pussy, sitting on the side of the bath, rubbing her clit and labia. Ms J notices it, and quickly looks away. Then after about ten seconds, she turns her head back and looks again, in fascination. We stay for another while, she starts relaxing, and actually tells me "this is sanuk. I like see beautiful girls".

I ask her if she's ever played with a girl like these two, she looks shocked, says "I like men, but to look at pretty woman is OK too.

We pay and get ready to leave. i pull out my money, want to give the girls a tip. To my surprise Noi is approving.

We head for AW. The show is about to begin, the dancing girls are still dancing, tops uncovered only. We sit through the first show, Noi loves it. when the dancing girls come back, I know it is going to be a long boring routine, and I check with her if she wants to leave to go elsewhere. "No, please, can we see next show?"

OK. She spots the pingpong balls, wants me to buy some . I never do this, hate it, but for her, anything. I give them to her. She wants me to throw them, but i insists she takes half. She throws, the girls are good catchers. She enjoys the second show even more. Then I suggest that maybe we go, and come back some other day for the third show. She likes that Idea, and we leave.

Next stop BabyDolls. She is amazed that there is actually an even raunchier show then SS3.

The bathing girl, sits rubbing her pussy, gets offered a punter's coke bottle, and shoves it inside. Noi gasps, and looks the other way.

The other way is the table with two naked women, writhing around, playing with each other and the punters. one elderly gentleman (at least 70) puts his head between one girls legs, and licks her clit, with obvious delight in his eyes. The woman being licked, looks at us and waves us over.

No, i don't think so, I don't think Noi would approve if I partake. Then the other one kneels, turns her ass to us, displaying thick black labia, then takes her hands and pull them apart, showing the pink insides. Even from 4-5 metres away, we can see the pink glistening with her juices.

Noi stares again, then looks away. I tell her "Some women have pink pussies outside, some brown, some black, but all of them are pink on the inside". She smiles at my pearl of wisdom. Maybe I'm slightly drunk. She's on her 4th beer at least, and nice and relaxed. We leave, walking past the table with the two naked women, I give them a tip, one grabs my hand and wants to pull it into her pussy. I politely decline, to Noi's approval. i'd seen a slight panic in her eyes that I may concede, and join the band of obscene old men.

We cross the road to What's Up, which proves a bit of a disappointment. Noi chooses to sit at the playing table, but the gals don't really play with each other. We leave after ten minutes, and head for home. Outsides she profusely thanks me for taking her, she says she hasn't had so much fun in years.

Then disaster strikes.

I usually walk home but she has sore feet (Going out shoes which she almost never wears hurt her feet. I say I don't know what Songthao, she says I will ask. Where do we go? Soi Buakow.

She asks, a guy points her to a certain ST (Corner of P Sai 2 and Pattaya south rd. We get in, it takes off towards P Klang, but at the corner doesn't turn right towards Soi Bk, but goes straight ahead.

I ring the bell to get off, and immediately after the red lights the driver suddenly steps hard on his brakes. All ten or so passengers on the bus get thrown forwards, Noi hits the bulkhead at the front, and a big guy next to her falls on top of her. he scrambles up, she doesn't move. She lies still for about twenty seconds, while I try and work out if she's conscious or has broken anything, she then moves, and slowly gets up, stumbles to the back to get off. I carefully hold her while she works out where it hurts. her knee hurts, and she's bumped her head, she doesn't rememebr but thinks she was knocked out for a moment. I want to go to hospital to check her out but she flatly refuses. says she'll be OK. We cross the street, I stop the first St I see and charter it to get back to out hotel. Should have done that in the first place. 40 Bt.

Noi checks out in the room what the damage is, a slightly sore knee, and a bump on her temple with very slightly grazed skin. just a hint of broken skin. She's going to have a whopper of a bruise tomorrow.

I turn on some molam, and prepare for bed, declaring we won't have sex tonight, because of her condition. She smiles.

I think all this naked sex in the bars has turn her on, because once in bed she overrules me. I try and stay firm, but her hands and smoothe body gliding over mine makes me loose out. We have another round of the same wonderful stuff as earlier that night evening. She moans loudly when she comes, something she can never do in the MP.

I had asked her earlier to give me feedback what parts of my repertoire she likes. She is reluctant, (UP TO YOU!) but eventually suggest she likes my mouth very much, and sometimes maybe one finger added inside, instead of two.

So that's what she gets. then, after a while of that she grabs my hand and wants the second finger added to the first. I like a gal that takes initiative. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go and get it!

We drift of to a deep sleep. I wake at 8.00, get a glass of water and get back into bed. She's working at ten. She slowly wakes, curls around me, kisses me and slides her hand around my cock.

She slowly strokes me to life, and we do a full third round.She again thanks me for last night, sanuk mak.

We arrange tentatively that i may pick her up after work on friday or saturday, around 10.00 pm, and go and do some gogo's again, including the third AW show. I make her promise me that if she gets any pain or complications she'll phone me and I'll take her to a good hospital, not a local clinic. I drop her off outside her MP soi at 10 sharp.

She told me she does not work on a salary, but on commission, 80 baht for her on a 200 bt Thai massage, 120 on a 300 bt oil massage. average 1 1/2 client per day at present, she guesses about 5 K baht per month plus accommodation (Plus some service tips of course which may end up another 3-5 K).

I gave her 2000 Bt for the LT, which I found cheap. You can get cheaper here, but not such quality. I wanted to give her more, but don't want to spoil her or raise her expectations too much.

She's just great!

I'll have to learn to keep my heart in control.

I agree, but at the time my concentration was on her and I surpressed my initial impulse of beating the shit out of the driver. Just as well, probably would have ended up at the wrong end of half a dozen Thai, who don't have this western fair play idea of one to one fighting.

UPDATE

Yesterday morning I phoned to see how she was, she said she hadn't slept the last night for pain, and couldn't work because of her sore knee (if you work massage, you sit in your knees a lot. So I dropped by, collected her and took her to Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital, don't trust local little quack shops. But I may have made a mistake by being 'non patronizing' PC falang, and didn't go into the exam room with her (I'm old enough to be her granddad, so didn't want to put he on the spot).

When she came out with the nurse in fairly short time, i expected maybe an Xray or two. No such thing, collect meds and pay. So I asked with the nurse still there. "What did the Dr say".

"OK, head pain no broken bone, shoulder bruised not broken, both will get better with meds and time"

But what about your pain in your ribs and knee?

" I didn't ask, was a bit afraid of doctor"

WTF!

I should have either gone in with her, or taken her to a less intimidating hospital, I forgot she is a country girl, probably totally overwhelmed by the size of the place, and maybe had a snotty middle class Thai dr looking down on her.

Well learned another lesson.

I did feel a bit responsible for her plight, since it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't taken her out, and now she cannot work for a few days at least, so I offered her 300 bt/day as long as she's too sore to work, which she gratefully accepted. I know her by now to know she won't abuse that.

She's still very keen to do another bar crawl on Friday night, and I am game.

Question to BM:

I have only been around pat gogo for two nights this year, recently. Can anyone tell me which gogo is most likely to have a 'girl eat pussy" show as a regular thing (like Suzie w in SC, or Sheba, I want the real thing, not pretend without really touching.) ?? I want to see how she reacts on that one, if it puts ideas in her head.

I am on the other hand a tiny bit worried, am I leading this young country girl who is basically naive and shy, astray by showing her all this depraved sexual activity? Maybe, but in the environment she works, She's bound to be found sooner or later by another guy, possibly bigger sleazeball then me, who'd do the same thing, but may not have the same consideration. At least now, if somebody tries to trick her into taking a job in a gogo, she knows what she's in for.

I think the key is the lucky choice of finding one just at the right time, short in the job but eager to learn and with the right attitude towards sex. For that, you gotta try a number of newbies, and some of those experiences are boring, embarrassing and a waste of time. Bit like digging for gold.

Example:

I recently went to the only Jomtien Gogo, around 9.30. 7 or 8 dancing girls, about 5 customers. The girls cheered when I came in, and I was given a display of bend overs to show bare pussies and ass, to get my attention. First one off stage came and sat with me. I was a bit sorry, because one or two of the others showed more and would probably be hotter lays, but she was cute and cuddly an had nice tits, so we chatted and i did my interview.

Name XX, from Sattahip(!), 18 , previously worked dekserve in a sattahip dancing bar (Do they have those?) because she was too young to dance. Now of age, she started here 4 days ago. Never slept with falang before.

"Do you smoke?"

"No I not like bully (sigarettes)"

"No I mean "Kin ham"

"Boomboom?"

No, like you take this (pointing ) into your mouth and suck (putting my finger in my mouth, sucking"

"Oh yes, OK"

Now my mistake, I did't ask "Can I eat your pussy?".

She was cute, so I paid bar and we went up. No soap in bathroom. At first she wanted to shower alone, but I have been caught out before by a smelly pussy, so I insisted on joint shower and using hand shower to wash her cunt.

then bed, kissing where she tried to put six inches of her tongue in my mouth, a bit much.

This kid neeeds kissing lessons from Noi!

Them she kneeled next to me, and took my dick in her mouth and started sucking. Not bad, she'd obviously done it before and had a good teacher. At the same time I played with her pussy from the back, gained entry and found she had at least some juice.

I shifted her to 69, which was totally unknown to her, to shy, so I flipped her over and went down on her.

First she struggled a bit "Cannot, dirty, not like" then gave in. Nice clean pussy, largish inner lips, well defined clit. But after a very short time she struggled loose, shouted "Siou" and grabbed a condom. That kind of put me of my stride, I usually munch for at least ten minutes sometimes 20, with bugling, trumpetting and sometimes multiple orgasms on the girls' side. She said, cannot, "Jep".

Jep? from a little licking?

She afterwards explained she'd had some thing done by a doctor not too long ago, which caused her discomfort while doing some things, maybe including things that got her triggered, such as sucking, maybe she had a recent abortion or so.

So by the time I donned the condom, my enthusiasm had waned, and I could only just manage enough hydraulic pressure to get inside.

So we went through a few of the standard routines and positions, me struggling to find one that would trigger of a big erection. But my heart wasn't really in it anymore. I allowed myself to come rather quickly to get it over and done with.

She was cute, innocent and had remarkably nice breasts, quite good ass, and all over OK body and face. But no gold was found by me. Maybe someone else will be more successful.

Win a few, loose a few.

But then again, i was reluctant when I was first offered Noi for a massage, thought she as too young and probably no good. How wrong I was.......

I hope I have more to report after tomorrow.

C'mon you guys, all this moaning about the board being quiet, get your act together and write. Many other people must have their own experiences of this kind of thing, I wanna hear about them.

DIAMOND A GOGO on soi Diamond is worth a look; they used to have great munchie shows but you know how things can change.

WINDMILL across the street, raunchy!

I've read that HOOTIES, down W.S. has had a Renaissance but haven't seen for myself.

Thanks Dave, I knew about windmill of course, went to scout it out the night before I took Noi. Didn't got there with her this time, initially I thought it would be too much in your face for her, but after Babydolls, I don't think she'd mind that much.

Just curious whether intensive girl/girl action will excite her or turn her off. This time she knows a bit more about what we are going to se, so maybe she'll be less shy looking at the action. I'll also try Club Boesche.

Archived