Looking for IT project management/ba job

Hi,

As per title, I am looking for project management/business analysis/senior testing IT opportunities in Thailand, preferably BKK. Anyone willing to help me out with info is welcome. A CV is available for all genuine requests.

Just read a few responses to another guy's similar request, and well, had mixed feelings about the replies. So, to those contemplating arrogance, protecting their turf, ego trip , even racism against poor "socially challenged" IT people, or whatever, under the guise of truth, reality, etc , go annoy someone else. For those who will kindly offer useful help, thank you in advance, I'll owe you one.

Cheers everyone,

Christian

Now, Now, Hawaiian guy. I'm sure he'll do all right. I think there's a place called Lolita's and one called Kangaroo that might hire him, if he's good enough. Casanova might be up his alley (figuratively speaking, of course).

Mr. Frog,

Relax a bit, loosen the tie, read a few Dilbert comic strips.

Feel better now ?

Take a look at some of the job sites on the net:

www.jobsdb.com/TH/EN/default.htm

www.topjobs.co.th

www.jobpilot.co.th

www.jobs.i-kool.com

www.escati.com/thaijobs.htm

www.bangkokpost.net/classifieds/classindex.html

jobs.asiaco.com/thailand

Many more of these out there.

Good Luck!

"...I think there's a place called Lolita's and one called Kangaroo that might hire him, if he's good enough. Casanova might be up his alley (figuratively speaking, of course). .."

You guys are so cruel, so out of line here! I mean a guy comes to us on bended knees (no pun intended) trying desparately to suck his way to the top, and this is how you repay him! I personally find very offensive! By the way, does "IT"=Intake technician or something? Sorry, just couldn't resist!

Frog dude,

Good luck with the job hunt, but lighten up a bit!

Few of my mates do similar jobs, and prefer to work in Hong Kong or Singapore, Malaysia etc as the money is ten times better "political" matters are more stable and you can fly to BKK or Phuket in around an hour and a half, so Monday to Friday earning serious money, then by 7:30/8pm Friday you're sat in Golden weighing up which gogo to hit.

Cheers

Archived