How do Thai girls compare to Latinas?

AD1985

• 2 weeks later...

I spent a while working in Sao Paulo a few years back. I'd say Thai girls are more fun than the South American ladies. Good service from both but I prefer the Thai girls.

The P4P scene is also much safer in Thailand than the big cities in Brazil. It can get quite heavy and intimidating after dark in some south American cities, even when you have been there for a while - nowhere near as laid-back as Bangkok!!

Agreed, a tourist should be en garde in SA. First time in Buenos Aires, I was charged $1000s for bottles of champaign I never ordered for some girls. When I demanded to speak with the manager, I was taken to an office where I signed the cc bills with a gun to my head. Judging by my hangover the next day, I suspect they slipped me a mickey as well.

I'd rather deal with a mamasan over a 100 baht ladydrink dispute, thanks, not that I'd bother. :)

(The cc charges were easily reversed, though. Apparently, the bar was notorious for this sort of thing. Didn't go over well with the wife on the joint cc accounts, however.)

In my limited experience, I like Latinas because: their butts and breasts are generally fuller, and the girls I fucked, fucked with soo much inspiration it was like being greeted by your young wife when you come home from the big war :)

What I appreciate with the Thai girls more though, is that they are more (again generally) petite, but also I appreciete Thailand, Thai food and Thai culture more and therefore I also appreciete the Thai(girls) more too.

• 2 weeks later...

doxx, great observations that I think I share somewhat although my sample rates from SA is almost insignificant :(

so basically the 'hot latino sex' is rather for those who is into 'hot discussions' as well :cover:

I know where I stand (I hate arguments), so make your choices & best of luck taking usual exceptions into consideration (if you find her keep her!) :hubba:

Archived