Good Value SIM Cards

Hamokhamok

hh,

as to your questions:

signal/coverage for True Move network is just like all other SIM country wide.

any sim from any operator works exactly the same that it gives you network access.

what differs is the 'package/tarif/promotion' you're on & here the tarif is 'international' meaning you get cheap calls to many countries using 006 True Move access code starting from 1bt per minute.

also validity of the sim/number is 1 year meaning most frequent visitors can keep & use the same sim & number every visit (only 10bt top up needed!).

Price 49bt available everywhere like 7/11.

If the given True SIM you pickup is NOT on this package just call cust serv to switch.

Also on inter sim tarif 'internet/wifi' package can be added on top if needed (250bt+).

all packages here: http://www.truemove.com/eng/product_package.htm

inter sim package: http://www.truemove.com/eng/product/package/tm_sim_inter.htm

still confused just ask ;):beer:

also validity of the sim/number is 1 year meaning most frequent visitors can keep & use the same sim & number every visit (only 10bt top up needed!).

Now that is some cool info. I didn't know there were prepaid cards available that stay valid for a year!!!! :surprised:

• 2 weeks later...

Worldfun,

Just to let you know I got the True Move Inter Sim.

Works a treat.

Had a bit of trouble getting it set up. I asked the nice lady in 7-Eleven. She eventually ended up bringing me and my phone to TRUE (in Hua Hin) to get it sorted. As usual all or most of the info is in Thai.

Initial cost 49 baht for sim.

When set up you'll have 5 Baht to use for emergencies.

Top up comes in 90 Baht units.

Had a problem seeing my balance - Thai problem again.

Anyway after two more visits to True its all sorted.

Apparaently if you use the given number 9302 to check your balance you're charged 1 Baht a minute for the Thai voice message received.

However, TRUE told me to use #123# and you'll get a SMS message telling you're balance - and its valid for 1 year so thats a good deal.

Archived