Access to Stickman Bangkok

Ckrisg

hypocrisy

the condition of a person pretending to be something he is not, especially in the area of morals or religion; a false presentation of belief or feeling

No real problem with it, just thought the placement of the advert was "interesting"

WF - There is very little in Thailand that is "too expensive†for me and certainly this club would not be that category.

Be careful how you choose to try and insult people you don’t know anything about.

TH

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hypocrisy

the condition of a person pretending to be something he is not, especially in the area of morals or religion; a false presentation of belief or feeling

No real problem with it, just thought the placement of the advert was "interesting"

WF - There is very little in Thailand that is "too expensive†for me and certainly this club would not be that category.

Be careful how you choose to try and insult people you don’t know anything about.

TH

Stickman is definitely not an black and white guy. In some posts he has written negatively about Farang P4P in LOS and on the other hand he gives frequent updates about the bar scene and he earns money by adverts about P4P, but obviously hasn't left his consciousness back home, when moved to LOS...

Acutally I like this kind of conflicted position, because it shows different sides of the trade.

WF,

I prefer the definition the LP found and is discussed in the Board Bar:

"Irony" is a substance commonly found in elephant tusks.In most cultures irony is a literary or rhetorical device, Irony from the Greek εἴÃÂÉν (fuck you), in which there is a gap or incongruity between what a speaker or a writer says, and what is generally understood. This form of irony was invented by smart people to distinguish themselves from stupid people and to give themselves time to run away before the American realises he has just been insulted.

:wanker:

TH

Archived