Access to Stickman Bangkok

Ckrisg

Keep getting this message when I try to access Sticks site

"The server www.stickmanbangkok.com at www.stickmanbangkok.com requires a username and password.

Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection)"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I have gone pay per view. The time had come... It is $US500 per month, payment accepted in cash only!

Just kidding. Got a couple of server issues that will be fixed in the next few hours.

This week’s column is available online now at : www.stickmanweekly.com

All will be back to normal very shortly.

Stick

Nice tribute to Mother Stick btw....she sounds like an awesome lady. Agree with your sentiments and the inferred meaning behind the post.

Stick, no idea where you live, but here it has been one of the driest rainy seasons I've known...and the greyest. I'm in central Bangkok...

Here's my favoroie part of this weeks column:

As Thailand changes, and as money, or at least visible achievement and success become more important, so the classic traditional Thai is becoming a dying breed. And that's a real shame.

folllowed by the photo above (how do you put photos at the bottom of the post?) and a link to fetish-thailand.net

How's that for hypocrisy.

:dunno:

TH

Here's my favoroie part of this weeks column:

As Thailand changes, and as money, or at least visible achievement and success become more important, so the classic traditional Thai is becoming a dying breed. And that's a real shame.

folllowed by the photo above (how do you put photos at the bottom of the post?) and a link to fetish-thailand.net

How's that for hypocrisy.

:dunno:

TH

Maybe, because that's contemorary Thailand? A society in transition, showing many many strange faultines today, which were more or less invisible to the alien eye until recently?

You know what I think (not directed at you, Kamui)?

I think that Stickman is being unfairly targeted and criticized by those who frequent Stickman's site with nothing better to do. The same people who haven't found MySpace or Facebook

They also complain that KS is unfair, yet have never bothered to meet him, nor anyone on the board, for that matter.

These same idiots probably think Flashermak is a young guy.

Stupid post, I know, I just hope Stickman gets a few hits out of it.

Archived