Piggy's Pattaya Playtime - Part I

MooNoi

MN, d o you mind telling us what name the GH you stay in?

>The guest house is cheap, clean and comfortable. At 500 baht per night, no it’s not The Sheraton where I was last week, but there’s cheap and good food downstairs, cheap beer, friendly owners and staff, and the room has a decent shower, decent TV, good air con, a balcony overlooking the soi and free WIFI. Don’t really want anything else when I’m in Pattaya! <

Would they be willing to rent ST? if so, how much?

I've been looking for a nice SI room in Soi honey, but so far no one has been able to recommend a good one.

PS Enjoying your reports.....

I stay at Malee Bar and Apartments in Soi Honey Inn.

Run by a lovely Dutch guy, Pieter, and his lovely wife, Malee.

I just checked, and they don't do rooms short time. But they have "big rooms" (which I stay in with the balcony) for 500 baht, and smaller rooms which they rent out for 400 baht.

So you would have to take a room "for a whole night" but if you just used it short time, then I guess it wouldn't be a problem if you had paid for the whole night.

400 baht not much for than the price for a short time hotel, right?

• 4 weeks later...

A couple of years ago Peppermint was my favourite place to go. I drank the Tiger draft like it was going out of fashion. I had an unjealous relationship with a very pretty girl from there and I often had the task of being the first farang to break in the new girls. Ahhh the memories. I never had any trouble with getting these girls to stay longtime - sounds like things have changed! Oh well thanks for reminding me of the place.

Archived