Piggy's Pattaya Playtime - Part I

MooNoi

Hey Guys,

As I have decided NOT to check any work emails whilst on holidays, I thought I might put fingers to keyboard occasionally and try to write some sort of trip report.

Warning: Some sexual exploits in the report might be a bit graphic, so if you don’t like it, then don’t read it!

Probably not the most interesting reading for you, but it’s interesting for me to look back on in the future and remember what I did. Also, I personally enjoy reading other guy’s TR’s – particularly when I’m languishing at home.

I’m not going to write anything about BKK (I already did a bar round-up in the night life section on that), other to say that I was really disappointed with the lack of GFE attitude, rip-off drink prices and quality of girls there. Thank goodness there was a nice uni student of 23 years of age to hang out with whom I had met online before I left Australia!! A real cutie, and managed to get her to come back to the hotel twice during the day.

Anyway, on to the Pattaya bit!

AUGUST 9

Got off my Air Asia flight from Phuket at 1030am on time. One of the girls in Tilac Bar whom I have known a long time asked me to please use her brother’s car to take me to Pattaya. He has started a “taxi business†and just has a new baby with his wife and good on him for trying to make a go of something. I gave her the flight details and she said she’d arrange it all. If he didn’t turn up, mai pen rai. Anyway, after getting my back he calls me and after a small amount of confusion we manage to meet up. (He doesn’t really have any English skills).

We go out to the car park and his shiny new Honda awaited. He charged me 1500 baht all-in to Pattaya. I know I could get cheaper, but it was nice to be able to help J’s brother out and make her happy, so I didn’t mind at all. He was especially happy when I plugged my iPod into the sound system and we listened to “thaiTunes†all the way down the highway!

Like the revamped road – very quick!! Although those silly white “dots†(KEEP 2 DOTS APART) are useless – no one takes any notice and still tail-gates more than ever!

Got to my guest house in Soi Honey Inn without any problem. I really love this soi – nice and mostly quiet, but still close enough to all the action that I want to be in. And a very “community†feel down here. No one seems to move on much or leave. The guest house is cheap, clean and comfortable. At 500 baht per night, no it’s not The Sheraton where I was last week, but there’s cheap and good food downstairs, cheap beer, friendly owners and staff, and the room has a decent shower, decent TV, good air con, a balcony overlooking the soi and free WIFI. Don’t really want anything else when I’m in Pattaya!

Had a free beer from the owner and a quick chat with him too. Made me feel very welcome, as usual. Unpacked once in the room. Decided to be “disciplined†and wait until tonight for the loving of a bad Thai girl! That lasted about 5 minutes... I went out on to my balcony for a smoke. The balcony overlooks a few of the massage shops along Soi Honey Inn. Of course, the girls have a sixth sense and know when you’re outside and all immediately look up. They all know me from previous trips, and as I said, they don’t seem to rotate staff that much. One of the girls sitting down there, (let’s call her “Sâ€Â) looked up. She has one of these faces that can put on a sexy look without any trouble whatsoever. I remember her “massage†last time I was here ended up in blinding sex.

Anyway, it goes without saying that discipline went out the window in a big way. I motioned for her to come on up and within 3 minutes, “room service†had arrived!!

The one hour “massage†lasted about 10 minutes – the massage part anyway. I really couldn’t help myself. S is 32 years old, white skin, a bit Chinese looking. Not overly pretty, and a tad of a belly from where she had a kid, but just loves sucking cock and getting her shaved pussy licked. I loved doing her doggy style, and she reaches around and slides 2 oily fingers into her ass and then takes them out licks them clean... dirty girl!!

I’m not a big fan of the Hershey Highway, and I find most Thai girls don’t like it, or do it reluctantly. However, she told me to fuck her ass, so what else could I do but oblige? She was on her back, and as I entered her poop chute, she proceeded to put 1...2....3... then 4 (!) fingers into her pussy and fist herself at the same time. Holy crap!! I asked her where she wanted me to cum, and of course the dirty little minx said “Yaak gin... in my mouth tee ruk!†What else could I do but be a gentleman and oblige? Luckily, we finished just on the hour. We lay together and talked for a while. She was going home tomorrow for 4 days to see mum. By the time she showered and changed, it was about one hour and fifteen minutes, but she still only charged me for the hour. Was happy when I gave her 1000 baht – 250 for the hours “massage†(for the shop) and 750 for her. Wai’d me and said she’d come see me when she gets back from home. I had to lie on the bed and recover for about an hour after that – truly wonderful.

I then decided that was good, as I could go out and concentrate on partying tonight and getting pissed rather than trying to perform later in the evening.

I wasn’t hungry, so I surfed the net for a while before showering, changing and heading out.

Soi 8 was my first stop. Not really my scene, but I had some perfume from a friend in Oz he wanted me to give his special girl while I was here. Some nice tottie (and some utter skank too!) working in the beer bars in Soi 8 I noticed as I walked along. My friend’s girl works in Silver Star A-Go-Go. I went in just after opening time at 8.00am. She knows me, so came running up with a big hug and was very pleased with the perfume he’d bought her. I sat with her over a couple of 65 baht draft beers and a couple of LD’s for her and she wanted to know what was happening with my friend back home, so I told her what was going on with him.

To be honest, there were some really nice girls in here. One stunner (in my opinion with amazing boobs – not sure if natural or doctored, but amazing all the same – almost made me a boob man.. almost!) and wonderful hair and a beautiful face. Very flirtatious from the stage too. Might have to do some further investigation there! They have 2 girls in a Jacuzzi here too, but they really don’t seem to get it on that much together apart from wash each other! But definitely some above average girls in here – seemed to be enjoying themselves too! I was one of four punters, but it was only early after all.

Left here and motorbike taxi down to Walking Street “Sponsored by Samsung†(!). The street seemed reasonably busy, but mostly Arabs, Indians and Korean package tourists.

I made my way up the escalator to my favourite bar in WS, Peppermint. I know some people think it’s over-rated and the girls are mercenary, but I’ve drunk here for so long that I know everyone and they know me, so I don’t get any hassle. They even remember my usual seating spot and clear it for me even though it’s been 12 months since I have been there.

To my eyes, (all three of them), it seems like about 50% of the girls have turned-over or left in the last 12 months. Some of my favourite too, quite sadly. I rarely BF in here, but there were some great girls to talk to and drink with and all of them seemed to have flown the coup. I love dance music when I go out too, particularly when mixed by a good DJ. The DJ in here is a great guy, and always plays good stuff.

So I’m very happy sitting there drinking my 55 baht Tiger Draft (after the ridiculous 140 / 150 baht beers in Bangkok) and paying 100 baht for LD’s (as opposed to 200 baht in Shark and 150 in Susie Wong as per my previous report).

It was relatively quiet in there early on, but a few Japanese punters throwing ping pongs around and turning the girls into seagulls chasing after a stray chip at a beach picnic. One girl on stage caught my eye and was dancing well too. Called her over for a drink, but kind of had what I call “The Peppermint Attitude†and wasn’t overly chatty, and every time someone bought a bucket of balls she would leave me to go chase them. That’s fine – didn’t really care about that. But a cute girl all the same – nice white skin and Chinese-y looking. (I really can’t go for the dark skin, fresh-off-the-rice farm, just-got-off-the-bus Isaan look which most mongers seem to go for. Not saying my taste’s any better, it just makes me have to look harder to find someone to my tastes!)

Then I noticed a girl dancing in “the cage†up the back. Upon returning from the toilet I slipped 20 baht through the grills into her paw.

I didn’t think she’d be interested in me in anyway, but sure enough, after her set she came over and plonked herself down next to me and started chatting. A very beautiful and articulate young lady was “Nâ€Â. She said she had one daughter, but no sign of any stretch marks at all – a very flat tummy. Nice perky boobs, great legs, firm butt and a beautiful face with big beautiful eyes. We chatted in a mixture of Thai and English and seemed to get on well. After about 3 LD’s and some more chit chat she said: “Would you be interested in paying my bar fine?†Hehe... how very polite! I can’t say I have had it asked to me as formally before. I was fully intending tonight to go out and see what’s around. As it was about midnight by this time, and with about 12 Tiger Drafts under the belt, it seemed an easy decision to make. (Completely forgetting I had had the afternoon “emptier†before and vowing not to BF tonight!) Oh well.

Decided to pay the BF (600) and she came back and looked even hotter in her jeans than she did in her dancing outfit.

Peppermint was busy by this time, so it was a good time to leave. Walking Street (sponsored by Sam sung) was also pretty manically busy.

N said she enjoyed Thai music and karaoke a lot, so this is where we headed. We had fun in here for an hour or two and then got a songthaew back to the guest house. I only had “big money†so she kindly paid the money for us. Nice how these girls do things sometimes, even small things, that make you smile.

We got back to the room and while she was in the shower I managed to pop a quarter of a Kamagra. This stuff really is great and works amazingly well!

The sex was ok – nothing amazing. However, she did seem quite affectionate. Had a wonderfully sweet, shaved pussy. And you know one of those pussies that just tastes AMAZING and feels so soft and wet around your tongue? Yeah – one of those! She was a bit robotic with her oral skills though, and the same with fucking when she was on top. But not a bad experience. To be honest, after the afternoon and all the beers, I didn’t really want wild sex – just a nice little session before sleeping which was what I got.

She curled up next to me after we’d finished and I thought she was going to go to sleep. I *NEVER* expect a long time from a Peppermint girl. However, just as I was drifting off to sleep she said “short time ok, Moo Noi?â€Â

Yeah, whatever. Up to you. I just wanted to sleep, and I couldn’t see myself getting up for another round in the morning.

She got dressed and I paid her 1500 for the short time. I think the days of the 1000 baht short time in gogos are long gone. (Unless you get lucky or someone very keen!) Still, I might see what happens over the course of the next 2 weeks. I have still never understood why gogo girls think they should get paid more than beer bar girls – easy to get a beer bar girl for 1000 baht ST in Pattaya, maybe even long time. Anyway, that’s a whole new thread I guess.

Anyway, I gave her the cash and she said “no.... short time 2000 Moo Noiâ€Â.

I simply said “no... 1500... this time. Every time. If you don’t want it, then don’t take it.†I really think she was just trying it on and knew she wouldn’t get anymore out of me. She didn’t push it at all, gave me a kiss, hug and then left. I’m sure she’ll come up for a drink tonight when I’m there, won’t she?

Strange how the economics of a bar girl’s mind works! (She’d already got a cut of the BF, commission off the drinks as well, so she’s already up around the 2000 baht mark for the evening!) No more!

So N left and I rolled over and got a great 6.5 hours sleep. I really wish I could sleep more, but once I wake up in the morning, that’s it – I’m awake.

Hopefully tonight might have a little bit more variety for you and a few more bars.

Stay tuned!

....Unpacked once in the room....

Only once? ;)

Good report. :thumbup:

Until now I always avoided Patty, but I am just starting think, that maybe I should give it a try during my next trip (when ever this will be), especially regarding the huge price difference between BKK and Patty...

Archived