Taking my little MP gal for a night to BKK

Encore

Kamui >lso it will be a great read for your offspring. <

Hmmm, I haven't quite worked out how to handle that. Ideally, when i depart from this life, I need an autodestruct for one of my hard drives. Not sure what to do about that. I don't really want my offspring to enjoy my literary and photographic memoirs......

Would make a great set of readings/slideshow for my funeral though.

Now I think about it, online storage with password is probably the best solution, kind of a bit like this board! Just need to make sure KS is still around and running it in 25-30 years time.

And a drawback of using this board only for storage would be that I cannot store my pictures on it.

Why do we have to wait until you're dead.

Come on you know you want to share now.

You could have a section of your own and only fully paid up 'members' could get to see your storage of photos.

I read somewhere here as to what goes on at the Friday meeting - a suggestion is to hold slide shows of say 50 photos every Friday. That would bring in an audience.

You could even look to have a small collection of Baht to buy drinks and nuts during the slide show.

As an added attraction you could have a mystery guest - one of your ladies - every friday night too.

If this isn't what you'd like to do then just f.....k the consequences and download here.

Alternatively post the hard drive to KS and he can copy all photos and select a few each day for showing. That way you'll also get a surprise.

Archived