Piggy's Pattaya Playtime - Part III

MooNoi

Previous 3 Days...

Haven't posted for a few days about any exploits, as to be honest I really haven't done too much out of the ordinary!

Also, I didn't think anyone was reading the reports much, (and they do take a long time to write!), so I didn't think I'd bother again. However, in the last day or so a couple of you have posted to say you've enjoyed them and want more, so seeing as I'm at a loose end in the loom right now, might was well try and recollect what's gone on for the past 3 nights or so.

Just hold on - going out on to the balcony for a smoke. (No...a Cigarette!) BRB... :relieved:

Ok. That's better. I can focus now! :surprised:

Just trying to remember the previous three nights. It's a bit blurry but I'll do my best.

3 nights ago, a pretty quiet night. To be honest, I've been enjoying daytime sex when sober. Just ordering "room service" from my balcony from the selection of phillies across the soi hanging outside the massage shop. At 1000 baht all-in, no complaints there, and the sex has been good too. I think I've only brought a girl home 3 nights in the past 8 days as the daytime action has left me feeling quite satisfied.

3 nights ago, just a few drinks in the usual places. Started at Peppermint, as usual, and the 18 year old (who told me she was 23 at the time!) came up to say hello. Had a chat and an LD or two and asked me if I wanted to BF again. I told her that I would have preferred she had told me she was 18 in the first place, and not said 23. I explained that I usually don't BF girls under 22, and I didn't want to take her again. She stormed off in a huff and hasn't spoken to me since. Mai pen rai.

Went to a few more bars previously mentioned in reports, so I won't go through those again. Also went for a look in some of the other bars too.

Champions-A-Go-Go... well.... should be called "Champions-A-No-No"... didn't see ANYTHING I liked in here. The bar looks tired (despite a small refit), the punters look tired, the music's tired and the girls look tired. :thumbdown:

But hey - 35 baht draft, it's a cheap look! :thumbup:

Then went over to Hot Girls A-Go-Go. This place used to be ok and a bit of fun. About 4 years ago there was a VERY cute mamasan here with whom I had a relationship of sorts for about 3 months. Amazing sex and great memories. She's in Qatar now from what I hear. This bar now is CRAP.

Totally full of Arabs and Indians, and a lot of hassle for drinks. Stayed one drink. Got dirty looks as I didn't buy any LD's and then left promptly. Avoid. :thumbdown:

Sad to see Dollhouse go the way it has. Some nice looking girls in here, but not a huge number of them. And not many punters. Just my luck - called a cutey over from the stage and it was her first day. Scared stiff, she was! Needless to say, I wasn't stiff and had a little chat with her. She said she'd never talked to a farang before me. Mamasan came over and told me she was a virgin and if I wanted to go with her it would cost me 20,000 baht. WTF? :yikes: No thanks.

Felt kind of sorry for the wee thing - not a very happy way to have have sex for the first time and certainly not a turn-on for me. Politely declined and left.

Just as a side-note, (and this happens in SO many bars!), why do the dek-serves and mamasans come and stand in front of you and make that stupid "sweeping hand gesture" towards the stage as if to say: "Hey - we have some girls here you might like to talk to!" How am I supposed to react to that? Am I supposed to say: "Wow - Thanks for pointing that out! I actually came here to watch the football and I didn't even notice they were there!" Dumb IMO. :shakehead

Finally ended up at Sweethearts A-Go-Go. Ended up having a chat with the manager here, an English guy named Mick. (He used to be manager at the ill-fated Honey-A-Go-Go in Soi Honey Inn which went tits-up - literally, but is here now). A very hospitable guy. 55 baht draft in here and some nice girls. Like the sign inside says: "Cheap drinks, good music, no hassle!"

I give it a :thumbup:

Anyway, Mick is a very hospitable guy and made me feel very welcome. Ended up chatting to a lovely young girl from Surin who was VERY cute, and I am not normally into Khmer looking girls. Ended up BF'ing and going home with her for a short time. (BF only 500 baht in here). Sex was ok - nothing special, but not bad either. She didn't want to give any form of blow job so that was a bit of a let-down. She rode on top well, however, and didn't tire easily. 1500 baht was what she got.

Second night, my ex gf came down from BKK with a group of her friends. I still get on well with her - she works for one of the major airlines at Swampy Poo. Before being with me, she'd never been to a gogo before, and then actually came along one time with me to Peppermint and said it was good fun. (By the end of that particular night she was mao and sucking on girls nipples, so it could have been a worse outcome!) :grinyes:

It was funny seeing her here again this time, and she seemed to know a lot of the girls by name and a lot of them came up to hug her and say hi to here. I asked her how she knew them all and she said that she comes down here on days off sometimes, and comes to Peppermint because it's good music and she likes talking to the girls.

My ex said that she doesn't look down on the girls at all, and actually has struck-up a friendship with a few of them and they've swapped numbers and chat on the phone sometimes. She said she knows they're just working, same as her, and while they mightn't have had the opportunities in life that she's had coming from a priviledged background, it doesn't mean they are less honest or sincere about anything than she is. That's a great attitude, and I'm really proud to hear her say that. :applause:

She came with 3 gf's from the same airline and 2 gay guys who work there too. The gay guys looked like fishes out of water, but the 3 gf's were absolute honeys. They'd never been to a gogo bar before, but in time with a few drinks, they loosened up and actually seemed to have a good time. They even bought a couple of buckets of ping pong balls and started throwing them around too.

The gay guys pissed off (probably to Boys Town up the road!) leaving me with my ex and her 3 gf's.

It was interesting watching the guys sitting around our table looking at me and the girls wondering where "I'd got them" from. Working for a major airline, and all being from a well-to-do Chinese-Thai background, they certainly looked glammed up and beauty personified.

The ex has a new bf now (a captain for the airline) so nothing was going to happen between us there. Nor did I want it too. As I said, we're still good friends and I wish her every happiness. I was debating going after one of her friends, but then decided against it. Nothing was going to happen the first time I met them, and, to be honest, as the first time I met them happened to be in a gogo bar, they probably thought I was one of those "naughty farang" who should be avoided!

They all went back to their hotel about midnight, so I went (in the name of board research!) up to The Sea, Naughty Girls and Super Baby A-Go-Go's. The Sea used to be good, and it's got some very nice girls at the moment, but the hassle factor has gone up and I wasn't feeling very comfortable in there. Girls "hunting in packs" and immediately coming up in groups of 2 or 3 and demanding a cola straight away. No thanks, sweety. As Mekong says: Know the rules, play the game.

Naughty Girls was really "Boring Girls". Saw absolutely nothing naughty in here, and no one that I would like to be naughty with.

Super Baby was bizarre. Very quiet in here. Didn't it used to be one of the top bars? I thought I had walked into some sort of fetish bar, but it turns out they have given their staff surgical masks to wear because of H1N1/Swine Flu, which just looked totally bizarre. Ok sweetie - you might be going back to a hotel tonight with some strange guy to co-mingle bodily fluids and you're wearing a mask while you're working in the bar? :surprised: Plaek dae jing na! (Weird, but true!)

Anyway, ended up back at the hotel alone tonight, and fine by me. Had a nice "massage" (ok - 5 minute massage, 55 minute sex romp!) that afternoon, so wasn't feeling particularly horny. Had also drunk rather quickly during the night so I just wanted to sleep. :sleeping:

Time for another ciggie on the balcony. Moment please! :relieved:

Giving up when I get home - bring on the Champix!

Last night, a fellow board-member came down for the night with his lovely Thai companion. Had a great night out together and he actually thought that the quality of girls and drink/ST/LT pricing was far better than BKK.

As we went down Walking Street, there was some sort of fight going on between a farang and a Thai in the beer bar complex where Frog Bar is. The crowd was really egging them on, and I'm sure it will be on Youtube already! :grinyes:

One VERY HOT coyote dancer on the pole at the front bar - fuck, can she dance!! Must be on E or something - she was still going when we came back hours later. Obviously good batteries!

We went to a few bars - including Airport A-Go-Go, which, although a lousy layout if you get a crap seat, is a very well-themed bar. We had to laugh when one of the girls lying on the stair at the back stage was trying to look erotic and rubbing her pussy. She didn't know we were looking which means that she didn't know that we saw when she took her fingers out of her pussy and proceeded to smell it and then screw-up her little squirrel nose at the aroma. We were in stitches! :grinyes:

We stopped at the Gelato Shop for an ice cream. My friend's Thai companion is a very attractive young lady, her only blemish being a small pimple on the end of her nose. However, it still looked cute on her. While we sat there she decided to squeeze the said pimple. A small shot of muck/pus ejaculated out of it and straight into my ice cream cup. Luckily I was having a combination of vanilla and lemon so it wasn't really noticable. Again, more hysterics! :grinyes::rotl:

Ended up at Windmill, which was quite busy. Watched the girls in the jacuzzi get soapy with each other, and engaged in a vigorous bout of spanking whilst we were in here too. All good fun.

My friend's companion came up with comment of the night after seeing the jacuzzi/showers in the previous bars and said: "Bangkok lady dirty... Pattaya lady very clean!" Bwahaha! :rotl:

They went home after this and I went back to Peppermint. Was VERY quiet there last night - more so than usual.

Another drink on the way out of Walking Street at Sweethearts, but my Sweetheart from before had already been BF'd. By this stage I was feeling quite drunk, so decided to call it a night and motorcy taxi'ed back to the hotel for :sleeping:

Said goodbye to my friend and his companion this morning as they headed back to the big smoke.

So now I'm on my own again! :(

But you can never be on your own too long in Pattaya! :)

Tonight I want to go exploring some more and check out the bars down near Catz, Club Boersch and around that area, so I'll get back to you on that.

On the lookout for something a bit special to come home with tonight - something a bit unique. Being a bit shy myself, I usually go for the shy, reserved, cute type of girls. But I really want to go home with a chick wearing skimpy hot pants, towering high heels, dyed hair and covered in tatts and looks like a total and utter slut. Totally not my style, but I just want to do it!

Determined not to order any room service massage today to keep myself fresh for tonight.

It's time for something.... different! (And no, not a katoey!)

Thanks for taking the time to read. Hope its a little bit interesting and not too boring. I'm having a good time though!

Moo :beer:

Also, I didn't think anyone was reading the reports much, (and they do take a long time to write!), so I didn't think I'd bother again.

Piggy

I love your reports and read every one!!!! Stuck here in this shit-hole it's nice to hear about what is going on in a fun place. Hope you are still there in 51 days when I get there!!!

Thanks and keep them coming / cumming :bow::applause::bow::applause:

Aww.. thanks, SD! :)

Won't be here in 51 days unfortunately - going back on Sunday. Bummer.

But hey - 3 weeks in LOS isn't a bad effort and time to go back and earn some money for the next trip - hopefully April!

Sure we'll catch up someday!

Moo.

Good read, but "only 500 baht" for a barfine. Never put "only" in front of "500 baht". ;) And another 1500 for ST without a bj? OMG, Piggy. If I had your handsome looks, I'd charge the girls 1500 for a kiss.

Again, good read. Keep em comin'.

HH

P.S. Could've left out the squeezing of the pimple. 555555555

Archived