Piggy's Pattaya Playtime - Part IV

MooNoi

August 17 - A Bit Of A Surreal Evevning

A strange day yesterday. Or, a strange evening I should say.

Got my new tattoo yesterday which took a couple of hours and left me with a very sore arm. Now, however, a cute little piggy is sporting a cute little piggy on his upper right arm.

That's 2 tatts now - enough! No more!

Spent the afternoon having a nap and reading and determined not to call over any of the massage girls in order to keep the testosterone levels high for this evening!

In the last report I said I wanted to go on the hunt for a tall, dyed-haired, tattooed-to-the-max girl with hot pants who looked like a complete slut. It's still on the agenda! But funny how in places like LOS, and even more so, Pattaya, things don't always work out that way! :shakehead

Started the evening in Beavers on Walking Street (sponsored by Samsung). Wow - this place was a real let-down. I remember coming in here ages ago once before and it had some hot chicks and a pumping atmosphere. Not anymore! No stage as such, but just table dancing. I was the only guy in the place (and yes, I know it was early), but no one came near me. They just danced forlornly on the tables and kept watching The Royal Report on the tee-wee. At least the good thing about Pattaya is that with the majority of places having 55 baht draft, you can have a cheap look and then leave if you don't like it - which is what I did.

From here I went to Cassanovy. You would think they would have checked the spelling before opening the bar a bit over a year ago and realise that it's supposed to be spelled "Cassanova", but hey - TIT and TIP. :rolleyes:

This is another place that's gone way downhill IMO. Hardly any girls dancing at all and looking very lack-lustre. I remember last time I came it was packed and had heaps of girls. Things change quick in the bar industry! Again, no one came near me here. Just seemed totally disinterested. Fine by me, as I could just finish my draft in peace and get out of there. The music was played at a deafening level and was real "happy hardcore" stuff which is just the same as ©rap music as far as I'm concerned. :thumbdown:

A quick beer followed in Sisterz. Again, as with the other night, a few cute girls working in here. And a couple I would class as way more than cute, but again, no one came near me. What is this? Do I have fleas or terminal mange or something? Oh well, my wallet liked it as I'd spent 90 minutes in 3 bars and spent about 140 baht while getting to ogle some flesh! :)

It seems to me that a lot of bars are struggling in Pats during the downturn. That doesn't mean its a bad place to be - far from it! There's chicks everywhere for the taking and it is definitely a punter's market, but it seems like the old reliable standbys are doing well and keeping the punters rolling in - Peppermint, Happy, Airport etc. All bars with a simple concept - cheap drinks (if you want draft), sexy girls who look interested and are friendly, good service, not overly hassle-minded and having some sort of unique theme and something interesting to look at.

So back to Peppermint I go and take my usual seat at the back. A couple of LD's and "how are you's?" for my regular "chat buddies" in there. At the moment, there's this old, olllddddd guy who comes in looking completely off his head. He sits at the end of the stage near the stairs where the girls come off after finishing dancing. (The main stage in there). Actually, he stands and hangs on to the metal bannister. I've seen him the last 4 nights. He looks like a complete loon. His shirt is always undone to the navel and he's worn the same shirt for the last 4 days. His hair is gray, stringy and wild. Every couple of songs though, he fires up and dances like a mad-man 1/6 of his age and gyrates and swings his head and hair around wildly. Looks like far too many acid trips in the 60's! To be fair, he's harmless and interesting to watch. The girls seem to think he's very eccentric and seem to be genuinely amused by his antics. He always grabs the same girl in there and buys a few LD's and gyrates with her pressed close to him. She just giggles and plays along. I think he's on his last legs, but at least he's going out in style! He really does look off his chops though, but I've decided he's an entertaining chap and highly amusing - and harmless. He's just having fun.

Out of all the girls in Peppermint, one whom is in my "top 3 lookers" is a hostess there. (Non-dancer). To me, she is gorgeous. She has a gorgeous face and is VERY petite, but has the most amazing boob job! She always dresses so well - not just any little black dress - but one that hugs her figure perfectly and is always low-cut to show off her boobs. Always has her hair long and straight and straight out of a Pantene commercial. Impeccably classy and perfect make-up. I know she's worked there for about 3 years, but I've never spoken to her. I have noticed she always targets the Japanese punters for the obvious reasons, and she would be right up their alleys - she is na-ruk maaaak!! Looks like a Japanese AV star in a way.

Anyway, during a lull in proceedings, she comes over and says "hello". You could have struck me down with a feather - I wasn't expecting her to approach me, and as I have only seen her with J-guys, I never bothered asking her for a chat and a drink, despite admiring her looks from afar.

:spin:

We have a quick chat and then I offer to buy her a drink. She accepts. Let's call her "J".

It turns out she's 23 and from Khon Kaen. Her mother is from Isaan, and (she says) her father is Japanese but fled the scene of the crime when her mum was pregnant. That would explain her exotic looks.

We chat for a while, (mostly in Thai, but in English as well occasionally), and I'm finding her a very well-spoken, intelligent and interesting young lady. She asks me what I think about Thaksin, my impressions of Thailand when I was living here before, what it's like for a farang living in Thailand, why farang guys come to gogos and why girls decide to work in gogos. All really interesting stuff and not the usual BG banter.

I still had no intention of BF'ing her as I figured she only goes with J guys because of the money. That's fine with me - if you got it, flaunt it! I certainly would if I was her!!

After about 90 minutes and 4 or 5 drinks we started talking about music and she said she liked Thai music. Coming from Isaan, she particularly likes Mor-Lum (Thai country music). She said there was in Isaan Pub/Bar not far from here and would I like to go. Always up for a new experience I said that I would. She was good company, and as much as I would have liked to take her home and see what she was like in the sack, I was really enjoying her company and she seemed very sincere and genuine.

She asked if it was ok for a friend to meet us at the pub who wasn't working at the moment. The said-friend used to work at Peppermint, and now had found a sponsor so wasn't working. She said she was doing the right thing and not going behind her sponsor's back, but got bored staying at home most night. "Why not?" I thought. Thai-style bars and clubs are normally more fun when there's more than 2 people. And I was sure it would be pretty cheap.

So I BF'd and she asked me whether I wanted her to get changed or keep wearing the black dress. I told her whatever was comfortable for her, so she said she'd like to get changed. I've never seen her in her civvies, and I was kind of expecting her to come out in tatty jeans, flip-flops and a shirt with some mis-printed English statement on the front such as: "PEACE FOR WORLD MAKE GOOD BANANA FOR MOTORBIKE BAD BOY PATTAYA BABY DOLL."

However, she came out wearing a stunning pink dress that came down to mid-thigh, low-cut and figure hugging and a bling belt that really set off her waist. Had touched up her make-up and changed into higher heels. WOW! :hubba:

I have to say, (and I'm not ashamed to), I **LOVE** seeing a chick come out from the back after you've BF'd her and she looks totally hot and you can tell that she takes care of herself. It's great for the ego to walk down the street with a girl like this too. She just looks far too classy to be a BG, but as you all know, you can never judge a book by its cover. She certainly drew lots of attention when we walked down Walking Street (sponsored by Samsung).

We hired a songthaew for 100 baht, and 10 minutes later ended up at the Isaan pub. It was actually reasonably busy for a Monday night. Not rocking, but enough people to have a happy atmosphere. I was the only farang.

In typical Thai style, her "one friend" turned out to be five lovely young ladies!! Oh well - mai pen rai. That's the way is and it's happened to me before. I intended to buy a bottle there anyway, so no dramas. It was just one of those nights where you go with the flow. I had kept totally within my budget for the trip so far, (5000 baht per day), so I didn't mind if I had a mini financial disaster tonight - it was bound to happen at some stage! :deal:

2 of her friends I would put in the "average" category in terms of looks, and the other 3 I would put at "above average in a big way", but J was easily the most beautiful girl. However, there were all very friendly and chatty.

We ordered a bottle of 100 Pipers, a few plates of food and some mixers. The Mor-Lum singers came on and was the usual show - gay guys in camp outfits, and sexy girls in skimpy versions of traditional Thai dress, and rotating singers of various and debateable gender. The live band was good though and very tight. :thumbup:

We ate, drank, danced, laughed and everyone seemed to have a genuinely good time. I kind of like being the only farang in a place sometimes - it feels like "the real LOS" and a million miles away from the bar scene - even better when you can get this feeling in a place like Pattaya.

I was starting to feel quite merry by this stage, and being an ex-musician (of no note!) I teed-up with the band to sing with them.

So Piggy gets up stage to much amusement of the crowd and belts out "Motorcy Hahng" by Rock Salaeng (one of the coolest Mor-Lum songs IMO!). Not big-noting myself, but the crowd went kind of wild. I ended up with about 6 floral garlands around my neck, 2 glasses of whiskey from other tables, and 300 baht in tips! Way to go!! :grinyes:

It was great fun - once a performer, always a performer. (Coss - if you're reading this, it was the same song I sang that night we went out together in Bangkok, so you know what happens when the locals see a farang singing in Thai). Haha.

They asked me to keep singing. I told them that Mor-Lum songs weren't really my forte, so they said "bor pen yahng dor" (mai pen rai in Isaan!) and asked me what I wanted to sing. This band was great, so I ended up singing "Fon Tok Tee Nahtung" by Loso, and "Kit Eung Chai Mai Wella Tee Tur" bu Taxi. More floral garlands and 500 baht more tips! Fark!! That's 800 baht in 3 songs!! Maybe I should follow Waerth's lead and do this for a living!! :soccer:

Not wanting to wear out my welcome (always leave 'em wanting more!) I sat down again. I gave J's 4 friends 100 baht each from the tips, and Joy 400 baht which they tried not to accept, but in the end they did and seemed very happy. I really didn't think it appropriate to keep the money for myself! I was just having a lot of fun and enjoying myself immensely.

The singers and the band came over during the break and chatted, shared our bottle and partied with us. A great time was had by all.

Total cost for all this was 1200 baht. A bargain IMHO! :thumbup:

It was now 3.00am by this stage, and I really wanted to take J home for a romp, but she said she was hungry and could we stop for some kway tee-oh or a snack on the way. I don't know how someone 41 kg in weight can eat so much! Amazing how they put away the food these girls!!

So we motorcy taxi to some Thai food place J knows. I love it when a cute girl is on a bike behind you, arms wrapped around you and head buried in your back. You can feel her hair in the wind brushing your cheek. It's quiet at that time of night and even Pattaya can be peaceful in the backroads. You can smell the fragrant jasmine in the air as you ride along, and I realise it's going to be so hard going back to reality next Sunday. Such is life. I'm just so honoured and grateful I got to live here for 6 years before, and still am able to come back at least once a year.

Sorry - I'm rambling on now. I'll get back to the events, if I haven't lost you already, dear reader.

We ordered our noodle soups, and started to chat again. J seemed very interested in what I did for a living, what Australia was like, about my family, my friends - all sorts of things.

I told her that I had seen her at Peppermint for a long time now and I always wanted to say "hi" but never did as I knew she only really liked Japanese guys. She said the obvious, and that she liked them because they were polite, had small dicks, cum pretty quick and pay well. At least she's honest.

I asked her why she approached me and came up to me tonight. She said that she'd seen me in Peppermint many times. She'd talked to a few of the girls who knew me and whom I had been with before, and they all said I was a nice guy, easy-going, was gentle in bed, and interesting to talk to. (Her words - not mine!) So she said as it was a quiet night, she just wanted to come and say hello and see for herself. She also said I have "an interesting face" (whatever that means!)

Additionally, she said that she knew I could speak Thai, and as the Japanese market is so quiet right now, she just wanted to talk to a farang again for something different and for a bit of a change as she is getting bored trying to converse with the Japanese who have limited English (and she said she doesn't speak much Japanese at all). Strange answers, I thought, but I went along with it.

J asked me when I was going home, and I said "in 6 days on Sunday". She then surprised me and said (in as many words):

"You know, you seem like a very nice guy, and I enjoy your company. If you want me to stay with you until Sunday and take care of you, then I would like that. I know you can't pay as much as the Japanese, but if you BF me and pay me 1500 baht every day, then I'll be happy with that. Maybe the occasional phone card and food as well."

God - how tempting!! As I get older, I am starting to think that it's better to find one good girl and stick with her (whilst maybe ducking out for the occasional "massage" :hubba:)

than trying so many bodies and ending up disappointed a lot of the time.

J then surprised me again and said:

"I know you live in Thailand before, and you understand things here. I have a Thai boyfriend, but he's really more of a gig. I don't love him, but I've been with him 4 years and I don't know how to leave him. He gets drunk every night and gambles with his friends and sometimes doesn't come home. I'm happy to stay with you each night until you go, but in the daytime I'll have to go home and spend time with him. Is that ok?"

She said she found him "boring" and "mai sanook" and she actually enjoys talking with people and people who can make her laugh. She said he hasn't made her laugh in a long time. That made me feel quite sad.

Well, give her 100% kudos for honesty!

Before giving an answer, I wanted to see what she was like in the horizontal folk-dancing department, so I said "let's go home, and I'll think about it and let you know. I want to know you more."

We were in the middle of nowhere, and had to pay one of the guys working at the restaurant 100 baht to take us back to my guest house on his motorbike.

OH-MY-FUCKING-GOD!!!! The sex!! The sex!! The sex!!!

Jayzuz - she left me a shell of a man.

Not going into graphic detail, but just so giving, so warm, so affectionate, so turned on - and so wet!! :hubba:

The sheets ended up soaked with sweat and all sorts of bodily fluids.

When we started our session, I made sure that I took lots of time to try and turn her on first. Lots of oral, lots of kissing, touching, fingertips - erotic stuff. Slow and sensual.

If she's only really been with Japanese guys (who, let's face it, aren't known for their prowess or romanticism between the sheets), and her drunk, gambling, loser gig/bf - it just occured to me that she might really like some attention lavished on her for a change.

Who knows if she was acting? She probably was - but if she was is was a damn good act.

We collapsed at 6.00am in a sweaty heap, both toally spent.

Then something strange happened. I woke about 10.30am and she was gone. Without a trace.

No note, no panties left behind, no lipstick phone number on the bathroom mirror.

As I do every night, I had put my wallet, money etc in the safe as soon as I got home. Not that I didn't trust her - just force of habit. And you never know what might happen.

So there was no way she had taken any money as there wasn't any lying around.

Everything was just how I'd left it. (And no, I didn't expect anything to be missing). However, I thought she would have woken me up and told me she had to go and asked for some cash. But no - she just got up quietly, showered, dressed and left. How odd.

Of course I will go back to Peppermint tonight and give her what I owe her. I guess she thought that seeing as I have been there so often and she's seen me there many times, she trusts me to come find her. But where else in the world does "prostitution" work this way? :dunno:

It's truly amazing. I have never been able to really get my head around how trusting so many of these girls are. Sure, some of them are bad apples, but the majority that I meet are just honest girls, trying to earn a living, and trying to make a decent life from not a lot of previous opportunity. I'm still shaking my head about it as I write this. :shakehead

The whole evening just came out of nothing. It was one of the BEST nights I have had in LOS for many a long time.

I'm certainly happy to keep her on until Sunday for 1500 baht per day if the sex (and yes - also the company and conversations) are going to be as they were last night.

I have always said that I will never sponsor, date or marry a bar girl. It's just my rule. But if I *was* going to do this, J would be looking like a VERY likely candidate.

But stupid of me to think like that after just one night. Then again, I have always prided myself on being perceptive and trusting my gut feelings on people, and I really get a good vibe from this girl.

It will be interesting to see what happens when I go back to Peppermint tonight.

I hope this hasn't been boring for you, dear reader, if you've managed to come this far.

For me, I enjoy putting "fingers to keyboard" and reliving my experiences. It's not an ego-trip. But I enjoy reading about other people's experiences and I like to share mine too. For those of you stuck at home, it might let you escape in your own mind for a few minutes and be my wingman on yet another amazing trip to LOS!

All the best, and thanks for reading,

Moo. :wave:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived