Balls

TroyinEwa/Perv

There were no topics showing so just thought I'd write something in here. I love golf and would put my game against anyone's. I'm always up for a game so anyone here (Bangkok) wanting to play (drink and bet) hit me up.

Also, I love it when golf announcers say "That's a great ball." Makes me snicker.

Oh yeah......Tiger Woods is Asian, not African American, and I hate him either way.

One more thing......do they call black people in the UK..African British?

I've often wondered why there isn't a golf thread, as it's one of the most popular expat pastimes, LOS has fantastic golf courses and there must be more than a few BM's who play it.

I've played a lot of golf in Thailand and although I'm a bit of a hacker I really enjoy it and more so in LOS than anywhere else.

Are you a member of any of the golf societies such as The Lighthouse Club Golf Society, Britsh Club, the Bangkok Wanderers, The Honourable Golf Society of Hogs Breath Masters, etc, etc?

I was meant to be going on a 3 day golf trip to Chang Mai with about 50 other blokes at the beginning of September but unfortunately I've had to cancel my LOS visit so won't be going. :(

3d-golf-smiley-001.gif

Archived