Ranong Murder Verdict, Candian Dale Henry murder victim

ThaiHome

" They lived like royalty on his $10,000 per month salary "....so,this wasnt enough for her,she wanted to get her hands on the $1 mill.life insurance also...how stupid and greedy can you get...serves her right if she gets the ultimate penalty...mahan cheewit :mad:

He had been off work for sometime with his broken leg, so i guess she was missing out on his 10K a month.

He met her in a bar in Samui, gave her full access to his bank accounts and salary and took out a 32 mil BHT policy on his life. In my book he may as well have painted a target on his forehead.

It's strange the bitch Nee and her lover were able to stay out of jail using Dale's money to pay bail.

It seems his bank account was emptied in the days after the murder using ATM card, MIB did not lock his bank accounts :banghead:

A lot stinks in this story and I hope all 3 will be locked away together with the key thrown in deep waters as of today.

How can it be true love? Sure, she loved his money.

Blinded by love or whatever other expression fits. Another fool bites the dust...

Yeah three bad people, but certain guys allow things to happen to them..

I wonder if there should be an orientation meeting of "the Do's and Dont's" prior to be allowed to visit the Thai barlife? Word of mouth either doesn't reach everyone or "she was different than the rest".

I guess she was..

CB

I don't think "love" as in that girl called Ryan something movies really has a place in Third worlds.

Piggy and I had a long chat about this recently and how match making and compatibility where4 more important (for me) then "lurve"

Archived