The Scam Emails Thread

The_Munchmaster

I got that one to.

Here's another, shorter one.

United Nations Donation Programme 2009.

This is to inform you that your Email address have won a prize money of $850,000.00 (EightHundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) as one of the final recipients of a Cash Grant/Donation for your own personal, education and business development for this year 2009.

Get back to us with the below information:

Full Name, Address in full ( No Po Box ) City, State, Zip code, Phone Number, Cell Number.

Further Details will be given.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. D Shaw.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, what do you make of this e-mail ???

---------------------------------------

Salutation,

My name is Elena, I'm 32 year and I writing you from a province in Russia. I work in local bibliotheca and I allowed to use computer after work when possible. We have a big trouble and I decide write to you this message in despair.

I have a daughter, she have 8 years, her father abandoned us and we live together with my mother.

As result of serios crisis lately my mother lost job (a market where she worked was bankruptcy) and our situation became awful.

Gas and electricity cost a lot in our region and we unable afford to use it for heating our home anymore.

The winter get in and temperature is very cold here already. We are very muchdisturbed and we havenot experience how to do.

Only possible way for us to heating our home is to use portable wood burn oven which provide heat from burning wood. We have enough wood in our administrative district and this oven will be heating our sleeping room complete winter for minimal cost.

Unfortunately we cannot to purchase this oven in our city since it monetary value 8190 rubles (equival. of 191 EUR) and we can not to collect too much money.

May be you have any old portable wood-firing oven and if you stopped to use it, we will be very happiness if you could present it to us and prepare send this oven to our house (165 km from capital of Russia). This ovens usually different and weight about 100kg.

I expect what you will write me back.

Elena with my family.

Russia

An Iraqi made a fixed deposit of $6.5 Million USD in my bank branch (Hang SengBank,Hong Kong) where

am a director and he died with his entire family

in the war leaving behind no next of kin, IÒ‘m ready to share 50/50 :twocents: with you if you choose to stand as my deceased client next of kin. If interested mail me at the address below.

Yours Truly,

Wong Tang.

REF:GM/777/3435/YTK

BATCH:TUY/009/09

Dear winner,

This is to notify you that your email address has won 950,777.00euros in the euromillion e-Lottery draws in which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by computerised balloting, powered by the Internet. This is to enhance the utilization of the internet. To claim your prize, please contact Claims Officer on the email with the claims requirement listed below;

Contact Name Henry Yanez

E-mail:yanex@sify.com

Tel:+34-615-711-231

Claims Requirements:

1.Full Name:

2.Home Address:

3.Age:

4.Gender:

5.Tel:

6.Occupation:

7.Country Of Residence:

8.Nationality:

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.

Sincerely,

Pedro martins

Anspruch Information!!!

Herzlichen Gl?ckwunsch an Ihnen, wir konnen Ihnen die Ergebnisse der Europ?ische International Lotterie 2009 Promotion mitteilen. Wir sind gl?cklich Ihnen sagen zu konnen das Ihre E-Mail Addresse gezogen worden ist und Sie der Gewinner von ?1.000.000.00 Euros(Eine Millionen Euro) sind.

ACHTUNG: Um Ihr Gewinn in Anspruch nehmen zu konnen, kontaktieren Sie bitte die Zahlungsabteilung per E-Mail oder per Telefon.

Kontakt Person: Herr John Dirk

Funds Release/Account Head

Tel: +31-619-998-520

Fax: +31-708-910-667

Email:admin@officedenconsultance.com

Email:hollandwebs@gmail.com

Beachten Sie bitte das Promotions Datum, die Referenz und Losnummer. Denken Sie bitte daran, bei allen Korrespondenz mit Ihrem Bearbeiter (Herr John Dirk

) diese Nummern anzugeben.

Losnummer: SUTO/7780/TWM/EU

Lotterie Ref. Nr:345/003/SP/45

Ticket Nr: WRNM/SMI/5990

Lucky Nr:8 0-23-44-72-80

Serien Nr: MUOTI/82536

Lotterie Datum:15/08/2009.

Ihren Namen

Telefon Nummer

Handy Nummer

Ihr Alter, Geschlecht

Ihr Beruf

Herzlichen Gl?ckwunsch nochmals von allen unseren Mitarbeiter und danke das Sie vertrauen an dieses E-Mail Lotterie Promotion Programm haben

Mit freundlichen Gr??en

Frau Mariam Javier

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the day to you, although you may be sceptical receiving this email as we have not met before, I am Mr. Lee Kim-Chung I work with Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have a business proposition involving the sum of $24,500,000.00USD in my bank which will be of mutual benefit to both of us.

Should you be interested, please forward the following to me:

1.Full names,

2.Occupation,

3.Private phone number,

4.Current residential address.

Via this email address:info_leekim@yahoo.com Your earliest response to this mail will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Lee Kim-Chung.

----------------------------------------------------------------

This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

Hope you get this on time,sorry I didn't inform,Just wanted to seek your help on something very important, you are the only person i could reach at this point, and i hope you come to my aid. Because something very terrible is happening to me now,i need a favor from you now,I had a trip here in scotland on a mission.

Unfortunately for me all my money got stolen on my way to the hotel where i lodged along with my bag were my passport was ,And since then i have been without any money i am even owing the hotel here.

So i have limited access to emails for now, please i need you to lend me about 900Pounds so i can make arrangements and return back please,i have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will return the money back to you as soon as i get home, I am so confused right now.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Regards

Pondi

the guy can be contacted here : pondisamuel@yahoo.fr if anyone is interested......

BB

• 3 months later...

Archived