The Scam Emails Thread

The_Munchmaster

Something a bit different.

ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION112 AVENUES, SURE ROAD LAGOS/NIGERIAMY PRIVATE TEL: +234-802-530-0725E-MAIL: mwmrsfaridawaziri4@gmail.com

My Name is Mrs Farida Waziri the new Economic and Financial Crimes Commission chairperson in Nigeria.

I understand you are expecting your delayed fund to be wired to your bank account, but some top government officials and bank partners will not tell you the truth about the whereabouts of your fund and all they are doing is to tell you to pay outrageous fees which you refused to come up with, but I will not do that based on my conscience and that is why I have contacted you to let you know the truth because i know you have gone far in trying to get this fund and must have paid some amounts of monies to persons you are not supposed to give out a dime to.

I will be ready to help you get your fund but you have to help me keep it a secret to enable me help in delivering your fund as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission principal officer. You better believe me or forget contacting me again but i know that they will never tell you the truth because they are all thieving criminals. Get back to me and i will tell you the possible way to get your fund delivered to you without the consent of anyone i know God will reward me after all.

I expect your prompt response through my private email:mwmrsfaridawaziri4@gmail.com or call me on my telephone for more details:234-802-530-0725

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Different again:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We export Raw Steel into America, Africa, Canada, Asia and Europe. We are searching for Representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our Customers in these countries stated above,also making payments through you to us. if you are interested in transacting business with us then acknowledge the receipt of this email for further instructions from office by forwarding to us your Particulars: Name, Address and Telephone numbers. if you need more details on this please reply through Mr.Hua-Kuang personal email: huakuang09999@yahoo.com.cn

We wait for your fast respond.

Thanks in advance,

Margareta Flock.

Accounting Secretary

And there's more!

LAST WISH (WILL)

God Bless,

My name is Mrs. Elizabeth D'Kanna, I am 69 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago I am a dying woman and I have decided to donate the sum of $5.5 million dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, I have asked God to forgive me and believe he has because He is a merciful God.

I will be going in for an operation later this week. I decided to WILL/donate the sum of (five. five million dollars.) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (They had squandered the funds I gave them for this purpose before) are around my health status and me. I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware.

Contact my lawyer with this email:

Name: Peter J. Wallace.

Email: barrpw1000@googlemail.com

(strictly with this email address)

Tell him that I have WILLED 5.5M to you by quoting my personal reference number Thb/ekl/98008/d0gh and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others I don't know you but I have been directed to do this.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards,

Elizabeth D'Kanna

N.B. Please do not reply back to my email address or click on reply on receiving cos I won't be available to attend to your email, like I earlier said I will be going for an operation soonest. Please endeavor to contact my lawyer via barrpw1000@googlemail.com

They just don't stop!

Hello,

I am Mr. William Colegate II with Exxon Mobil Corporation London (http:///www.exxonmobil.com) I have a sensitive and private brief from the Senior Executives of this top oil company in need of your partnership to re-profile funds amounting to US$12.2M (Twelve Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). I will let you have the details, but in summary, the fund would be paid to you through a bank in Ghana. S.C.B Bank Accra Ghana where it is presently deposited as soon as the filing and documentation process is concluded in your name.

This is a legitimate transaction without government interference and you shall be compensated with 20% of the total sum, should you and your company agrees to work with us. If you are interested, please reply for further details. Email;( willamscolegate@officeliveusers.com )

Regards,

Mr. William Colegate II

I'm rich! I'm rich! Oh, thank you Bill Gates, thank you .. thank you ... thank you!

:yay::chili::chili::yay:

--------------

MICROSOFT PROMOTION AWARD TEAM

20 Craven Park, Harlesden

London NW10,United Kingdom

Ref: BTD/968/08

Batch: 409978E

Dear Lucky Winner,

WINNING NOTIFICATION

The prestigious Microsoft and AOL has set and successfully organised a Sweepstakes marking the Annualanniversary we rolled out over £500.000(Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Poundsfor our annual year Anniversary Draws.

Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage.

The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching personalised email addresses to ticket numbers.Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number 080775787555 with serial numbers BTD/0257903122/07 and drew the lucky numbers 04-06-09-90-09-22

(07) which subsequently won you £500.000 (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) as one of the jackpot winners in this draw.You have therefore won the entire winning sum of £500.000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds).

The draws registered as Draw number one was conducted in Brockley,London United Kingdom on the month of October 2009.

These Draws are commemorative and as such special.Please be informed by this winning notification to Contact your fiduciary agent Mr.Micheal Cole, with the information listed below.

Name:Mr.Micheal Cole

Microsoft Promotion Award Team

Head Winning Claims Dept.

Email: michcole01@hotmail.com

OR

Michcole01@upmail.us

Tel: +44 704 571 9541

Ref Num:

Batch Number:

Ticket Number :

Serial Numbers:

Lucky Numbers:

Amount Won:

1. Full Names:

2. Home Address:

3. Age:

4. Sex:

5. Marital Status:

6. Occupation:

7. Phone numbers:

8. Country:

Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gates and his associates. We wish you the best of luck.Thank you for being part of our promotional award program and commemorative Anniversary Draws.

Once again on behalf of all our staff,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Jessica Anderson

Head Customer Care Service

Microsoft Promotion Award Team

jessanderso01@upmail.us

An interesting arrival in the inbox this week.

Dearest Friend

Nice to Know you . My name is Rose Dono from City of London UK, i work with the British Veterinary Commision here in london UK. When searching in internet i decide to tell you about a business that will benefit both of us. My company have been making research about an injection, it is INJECTION FOR HORSE. our company usually buy the injection from France but since 3 months now, the company we use to buy the injection in France don't have the injection anymore and we have been making enquiry about the injection in all europe countries but we can not get it. Luckily the seller in France advised me that i can get the injection from asia either Malaysia, India Korea or Macau and since then i have been looking for someone whom i can trust to do the business with. You see, our company use to buy the injection at the rate of $2,800 USD PER ONE CATTON AND EACH CATTON CONTAINS 10 BOTTLES. Luckily i was told that we can get the injection from Asia either Malaysia or Macau at the rate of $1,600 USD per catton and they need 50 to 700 cantons and they will pay cash once we get the injection. Now, all i want is for us to do the business on trust, we share the percentage peacefully, all you have to do is to buy the injection and my company will buy from you at the rate of $2,800 USD which means we will be having a profit of $1,200 USD per each catton. Once i confirm that you have gotten the injection, i will come down to meet you up with my director to buy the injection from you but you have to act as the seller of the injection because i don't want him to know where you bought the injection from so that we can still continue the business in the future.

Please kindly make enquiry about the injection fast and get back to me so that i will inform him that we have gotten the injection. The name of the injection is CONCENTRATED PENTOSAN 4 EQUINE INJECTION (10ml) 1 catton is 10 bottles. Attached is my picture and also the picture of the Injection.

Please kindly get back to me with y private email rosedone1@live.com soon so that we can do the business very fast.

Thanks and take care.

Best regards,

Rose Dono

Archived