German man's face hacked by wife? You guessed it...Pattaya

Faustian

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The guy may not have deserved to get his face slashed but for sure he did something to provoke it. I mean look at him - big guy, shaved head, covered in body tattoos, camouflage long short thingies - he just looks like trouble. Probably not too intelligent. :rolleyes:

And he's German

let me think....april 2005.....what are 'ethiad' like?....i'm about to book them for next august, seem reasonably priced, small stop over....dont fancy the dog leg stop over with finair in helsinki, fark as if just flying direct to bkk isn't long enough!!!...eva dont seem to have put their cattle class prices up for august 2010, BA want silly money......dont know when to make the plunge and buy, no doubt i'll kick myself the moment i do and find something cheaper straight away!!

Etihad is an excellent airline Phil, I use them all the time and I would recommend them.

Guest lazyphil

thanks for the feedback teddy, i'll seriously considor using them, my only reservation is that on such a long journey with my 8 year old daughter might be too much stop starting, on the other hand it breaks it up....if i can go eva for less then i proberbly will, i'll just wait and see and see whats on offer.

A thread about someone getting their face mutilated in Pattaya and you guys are discussing the pros and cons of Etihad Airways!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::shakehead:shakehead :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

PS I've used them a couple of times Abu Dhabi > Bangkok and wasn't overly impressed. In fact the food was some of the worst I have experienced and that was biz class!!

Archived