German man's face hacked by wife? You guessed it...Pattaya

Faustian

Another bizarre tale....in a seemingly never ending catalogue of bizarre tales....

Pics at the link...

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000010191

THAI WIFE HACKS GERMAN HUSBAND’S FACE

Pattaya, 29 August, 2009 [PDN]: At 10 am, on Friday August 29th, rescue unit officers were informed that a foreign man was seriously injured at the Poonsook Village in Soi Lamhien-3, Nong Kate Yai, within Pattaya.

The rescue team went to the scene and found a German national, Mr. Gerald [48], had a big wound on his face [from his forehead down to his nose]. There was also a second wound on his right cheek, so he was rushed to the Bangkok Pattaya International hospital immediately.

Initially, the authorities have announced that the victim stated that he had a quarrel with his wife and she had attacked him with a knife, causing serious injuries to his face. He claimed he had to wait for help for more than 3-hours, but however the officers did not find the victim’s wife at his house.

Investigations are on-going at this stage, and more information will be available as it comes to hand.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

let me think....april 2005.....what are 'ethiad' like?....i'm about to book them for next august, seem reasonably priced, small stop over....dont fancy the dog leg stop over with finair in helsinki, fark as if just flying direct to bkk isn't long enough!!!...eva dont seem to have put their cattle class prices up for august 2010, BA want silly money......dont know when to make the plunge and buy, no doubt i'll kick myself the moment i do and find something cheaper straight away!!

Archived