Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand - TV Program

carew66

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not really a good idea to f*ck with Marines at any time ... or with soldiers or even sailors. But the Air Force is okay. :)

p.s. << He said that although the weapon involved was a BB gun, intimidation of the kind shown on television was unacceptable. >>

Some British Marines are going to be taking a lot of stick. :doah:

Some British Marines are going to be taking a lot of stick. :doah:

I wonder if they'll be asked to explain how it all happened? How did the Bravo cameras magically appear?

I doubt too much will happen to JJ but this whole episode is going to be bad for Jetski/Tourist relations IMO. What happens when the next tourist genuinely damages a Jetski and runs off?

I like this from the story.....

"These days I'M lucky to be paid in TV - as the self-shooting P/D.

You want to see an email from my boss complaining how much the shoot was costing. That would shatter some illusions, believe you me."

He is pretty clear, to me, it's just him and a Thai cameraman that he probably paid peanuts for. Wonder how many whores he put on his expense account?

I like this bit the best

TH

..Years ago I used to work on a US series called 'Real TV' in Los Angeles - probably the first caught-on-camera show which sold around the world making Paramount Domestic TV who produced it $25 million USD a year.

I never heard anyone say it would damage America's reputation or put Brits off traveling to Disneyworld. Same goes for Hill Street Blues, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, America's Scariest Police Chases and The Wire.

And in the UK better not watch the nightly news - it's horrendous and would put off even the most hardy Korean from booking a fortnight for two there. But enough of Gordon Brown.

Archived