whats the best hotel in BANGKOK!..5 star etc....

Ive stayed at a lot of the so called top hotels in bkk and a number of low grade as well. Inc: Shangrila, Oriental, Regent,

Sheraton etc etc If money is not a problem The Sukhohtai beats the others hands down nothing comes close (IMHO), and out of the five stars its the only one that is "guest friendly".

Ive seen guys with rough bargirls going in there, the staff are really cool they pretend not to notice or sort of turn away so as not to see.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:red]For the money at under 100 us the Centre point serviced apartments do it for me. You get 4 great locations and studios to 3 bed rooms all under 100 a night. A really nice place with all the necessary amenities, a loose guest policy, phat pad, great locations(suk 10). What else could you ask for. color=red>

Which Centre Point did you stay in Ski Bum?

I have had visitors stay at the Centre Point on Langsuan and tell me they were hassled when they tried to bring in guests. I did here the one on Suk 10 is OK though. I agree that they are quite nice.

Another nice serviced apartment for under $100.00/night, close to the action, and guest friendly is where I live: Chateau de Bangkok on Soi Ruam Rudee. A one-bedroom suite is about 3,800 baht/night and includes breakfast. Nice pool and fitness center on the roof, 24-hour deli, and a 5 minute walk to NEP.

Not five-star, but still nice.

Archived