Lost Dog's House Trip

CTO

So we went in search of the Lost Dog's home

Me and two disreputably mates - One bearing Gay Whiskey and Salty Nuts - The other toys and wine.

Turns out the Lost Dog's Home is a Pink building 4 km to the side of Sawang Daen DIN

4 nights they stayed - four night they visted the venue

Time taken out to the "Stumps Bar" my fav bar in Sawang - a open air Bar where Mr Gay Whiskey got the phone number of a VERY beautiful Tall woman, I think.

Mr Tricycle also liked this bar - they sold cheap beer and training wheels.

However EVERY night the Lost Dog's Home was visited - every night the same goddess (Goddesslet?) would part the seas of Laos Lost Bitches and sit beside him - playing hearts on his hand

Was very sweet - anyone got a copy of "Old Yella"?

Cheap as can be - good company - the last night the Laos Bitches let down their hair loosened their tops (slightly) removed a training wheel and were far more outgoing on any other night.

I was worried - both bitches kept staring up my shorts claiming bad eyesight - can they please see my balls again?

Would be the perfect venue if only the staff didn't all know the wife by name - 90% in fear of her - Goddess seems to miss her

Hey...let's get it straight..

It wasn't ME with the gay...Prince Charles Whiskey ...

That was "Chappy"....lol

But it tasted gooood....and emptied quickly

I was the one with Toys...BUT...they were for YOUR kids...NOT the Goddess'ette....

She'll get hers next time

The reason they kept wanting to see your balls again...was cos after she saw MINE....she couldn't believe that YOU...another farang...could be so SMALL...LOL :neener::neener::grinyes::neener::neener:

Yep...agree...the last night WAS the best...so far....

But no where as good as the next night will be.... things are starting to "happen".....at last

Cheers DC

(Dog catcher extrodinaire)

Oh how quickly they forget.

I brought the not-so-gay whiskey AND the nuts for Hurricane J AND a bottle of Thai Shiraz AND a bottle of Aussie Shiraz, And finally a new toy for Mrs. No-Longer-Lost-Dog.

And as to the hooch being gay, well, I didn't see anyone turn down seconds, or thirds, or ...

CTO, I do believe that acquiring the pink house is your true calling. The opportunities for business extensions are endless ... carrying actual stock e.g. cold beer, selling real lady drinks, dodgylaobrothelshowercam.com, a naughty boy's corner ... you could even include it on your tour stops.

That tall, cool drink of water form the Stump Bar did SMS me back. Think she had to go get a (bad) translation from the local internet shop. Bak wan too mutt! I shall have to send her sweet nothings via SMS to keep the pump primed.

We need more field report in the interim. Perhaps a return visit will be in order in November.

Sorry Chappy....it certainly wasn't a Gay drink, but you gotta admit La Frog does sound a bit suss....lol

Hope the shoulder is not giving you too much discomfort...

You need to learn to use both hands...or better still...find a stump or pink girl...to do it for you...labour is cheap here...amazing what you can get for 150 Bt a day......555

I'm chomping at the bit....to get back and help CTO instal the Showercam....reckon it'll be a winner

...I've also put a bid in for the local Milk delivery run.... think it's got big potential

Looking forward to November... :evil: :evil: :content:

Cheers DC

Archived