Speaking of Pedophiles

preahko

I was watching one of those "inside story of 70s sitcoms" shows on the BIO cable network (yeah, it's hard to keep entertained here in farang land!!)...

There was a spot on Mackenzie Phillips, daughter of John Phillips of The Mamas and The Papas and actress on various US TV shows in the 70s and 80s...

Anyway, she was describing the first time she was fucked by Mick Jagger, when she was 18 (Jagger was a friend of her father's, whom she knew from the time she was a toddler...Jagger was, I estimate, in his 40s at the time.), and she says that prior to doing her, he locks the door of his apartment and moves up close to her and says "I've been waiting for this moment since you were 10 years old..."

EEEEeeewwwwww!!!

They were formed in 1962. That is 47 years or over 17k+ days. Again, it just seems that this number should be higher than 2k.

Wilt Chamberlain has claimed to have had sex with 20k women. Let's say that number is inflated. :rolleyes: Even if he did 1/4 of that, that is still 2 1/2 times more than a member of arguably one of the biggest bands in the history of music.

Why didn't he get off his lazy ass and fuck more????

I once worked out how Wilt Chamberlain would have had to shag a different woman every day of the year for however many years (fogotten the number). If he poked the the same woman 2 days running, he have to work over time to make up for it. In short, these numbers of women done should be taken with a block of salt.

Archived