Breaking in new girl, Soi 6 Pattaya

Encore

Not really a "Trip Report", after all I live locally, merely a one-off despatch from the trenches.

On the prawl in Soi 6 this afternoon, around 5.00. Some of my regulars were either absent or occupied, so I resorted to spotting a new face. little bar next to KissKool (onKK's left), girl with fresh face, stilll a little baby-fat, nicely rounded. Inside she claimed to be new, two days at work, no customer yet. Mamasan confirmed . Usually I decline. i am there for a quick wild fuck, not breaking in and teaching tricks to an untrained teenager. But i had seen nothing else this afternoon that looked attractive, so what the hell, roll with it.

Upstairs, nice room, but with a huge dog sleeping in the corner. My girl, MsGood, tried to shift it, but no success. I suggested getting the barkeeper, who wasn't all that confident, but eventually got it moving.

OK showertime. MsGood not shy, nice body, tiny bit welfilled, but OK, no skin over bones. Back in room, cuddle on bed. Not a great deal of initiative on her part. We kissed, cuddle, so eventually, my mouth moved down, slowly.

Giggle when kissing nipples (Nice tits, BTW), ended up at the Y, opened up, munched. Mild interest. inserted digit, WTF, obstruction.

She had a sponge up there. She didn't want to remove it, I suspect end of period, she said she keeps it there all the time (?). Never mind. back to munching, which I love. then I started to blow trumpet on her clit .

Learned this about 25 years ago from a great teacher. It involves shaping your mouth in the way a trumpet( or horn or bugle) player does, and blowing under high pressure air through while creating a vibration. Bit like blowing a raspberry, but more powerful. Musicians amongst us will understand. My experience, 20% of girls don't like it 'tikateee', 80% will like it, 3/4 or more of those will orgasm as a result (some take time, but I have time and am patient, half of the 80% who like it will squirt, maybe after a few minutes, maybe after ten minutes. i am patient.

This one squirted totally unexpected, after about 20 seconds. She was a bit freaked, probably first time, but seemed to enjoy it.

Then I suggested she may want to reciprocate, and suck me. She kneele betwe my legs, but I shifte her sitting sideways to me t 90 degrees, so i had access as well. BJ lukewarm. She tried but acked the experience. Learning curve ahead, but someone else can do it.

So I donned a condom, and put her in the saddle. From there on, it was a bit tame. She rode without obvious experience, moved clumsily, didn't seem to understand when I got her to squat on me that i expected her to do the bobbing up and down, in short, cute but inexperienced.

Still came to a pleasant end in missionary position, which seemd to engage her a bit more, maybe her main past experience.

No regrets, sometimes a farm fresh bout is a reminder how wonderfully skilled some of my regulars are.

Will i go back? Yes, with more time, and patience to maybe help her move along the road to gaining more skills. Recommended, but only for those with patience.

Funny thing, she came from Nakhon Phanom, Ampur Ponsawan, where my first ever Gf nine years ago was from. I probed a bit about sexual experience, a Thai BF or two, never before a farang, didn't know the meaning of HokSipKao, gasped at the question about 'ever booboomToot?", shrieked at the suggestion she may want to go with me and another lady, confessed never having seen another woman's pussy, in short, adorably naive farm fresh.

19 years young, no baby.

Why disgusting/ body fluids, that is all. I have no problems with body fluids. She may be at and of period, or ovulate heavily, who knows. I suspect that whenever she showers or goes to toilet, she'll remove it, rinse in and reinsert. Perfectly normal even in the West.

Archived