will the high season be busy!!

keith doug

this has me wondering ,, its september ( when this is typed) and its only 8 weeks and a bit and mid november ,, the high season starts ,,,

do you recon it will be busy ,,,, the recession as far as im concerned is still here!!!jobs still going,, money tight,,,

on a plus ,, the air fares seem a bit cheaper.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just done some very serious investigative journalism...and have it on very good authority that....

a). The Park Hotel is fully booked from September 28, till January 29....(even the rooms with bonus roaches....)

B). Therm A....is so busy over this period, that, unless you have a Platinum VIP card....you will not even get down the steps....even if you show a Tokyo boarding pass...jing jing

c). What feckin recession?????

Cheers DC

i tried to book the Nana for next May,nothing available.

instead got a smaller place on soi 8.

Dude, why would you try to book the Nana (or almost any hotel, for that matter) 8 months in advance and settle on a second choice? You know you'll have a 50/50 chance of getting a room at the Nana if you just show up from the airport or a bar across the soi in May.

Economies are beginning to recover around the world. I guess that many who skipped the last Christmas/summer holiday have already booked their next trip to LOS.

As I found out direct flights FRA-BKK during *peak season*, Dec. 20 - Jan. 10, are almost booked out and very expensive (ca. 1.200 EUR and more).

But of course this could also be a result of the airlines reducing the the number of international flights...

Archived