Today is National Lawyer's Day in U.S.

dean

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Pardon me I reemble that... I'm a law grad and practiced for 20 years (got rich and stopped the bagwaning)Lawyers are good drivers we just want to get in an accident! Adjutication is qa very civilized methiod of dispute settlement. Rather than might makes right or some midevil system of village headman the civilized world engages in a cumbersome methiod of resolution. Now, as to America's high lawyer content one must remember that we have the worlds highest prison population and one of the most civil penal methidologies in the world. Some countries made call being too leinant civil but do remember that a Penitentiary mis where one does penance. Lawyers... can;t live with thgem nor without them. Tis always the anarchists (those who can make a living in a normal socirety) who want to kill all the lawyers. Why, we'll make them pay their debts be they civil or of penance, asx inj lock the MoFo's Oh, I got my trial experieince in puting alot of people in jail and a number of them to death.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No good bastard scumbags.

But I am restraining my language here for the younger members and readers.

Yeah right' date=' I bet you're the first to cry momma and beg for a lawyer the day you get in serious trouble.[/quote']

And the point?

Certainly I have hired lawyers for real estate and such.

But none of this changes the persona, demeanor, and souris qui n'a qu'un trou est bientôt prise of these scumbag bastards.

One does have to hire a solicitor or lawyer mostly to counter the inane actions of someone elses solicitor or lawyer.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck . . . then it is a . . .

Archived