Are black on white crimes covered up in America due to a PC/Liberal media?

spirit_of_town_hall

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1220695/Is-political-correctness-blame-lack-coverage-horrific-black-white-killings-Americas-Deep-South-Tennessee-Channon-Christian-Christopher-Newsom-carjack.html

Looks like it, I havent heard anything about this horrific crime; I know if the roles were reversed I would.

What a truly appalling crime.

STH

Yes it is an appalling crime. Appalling crimes happen more often than most would care to acknowledge.

But I really do not see the "national/international" cover-up bit. The "mass media" is too diverse and too competitive for collusion of this magnitude to take place. I mean, can you honestly see the brass at CNN, MSNBC, FOX, The NY Times, BBC, La Monde, Politico.com, etc, all sitting around a room and and saying "Guys, I know this story would be of interest to lost of people, but sorry we have a deal not to report on hellacious black-on-white crimes".

Cav, start passing out the tin caps ...

The America non-media would not want to shine a light on this as it would like the USA is not "happy" now that we are all "united" under Prez. O.

For sure, reporting such crimes is not PC!

Tin hats will be available at the Friday night chit-chat at Bradman's...Troy will be assisting me...

Weren't the roles reversed some time ago and the perps rarely went punished?

What's that got to do with now???

I'd say a major difference is that some self-appointed black leader (e.g. Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson) will immediately focus attention on a white against black crime, while there are no corresponding figures to play up similar black against white acts.

The point Flash is that back then it was an accepted act nowdays it is a political act...and I don't mean the crime but the way it gets handled.

Got a spare padlock laying around KS? I see nothing good coming from this thread....IMO

It was never an accepted act. But because of the racism of the time, perps were much more likely to get away with it than now.

Odd how the reports keep insisting it wasn't a racist attack, even though the attackers were of one race and the victims of another. Don't tell me racism played no part in it. As SOTH pointed out, imagine the press if the races were reversed.

Archived