Location question

khunsanuk

That's about right. The scale on the map is so out of shape it's hard to tell but the indicated terminal station does not exist yet. BTS Wong Wian Yai is (on the map) just to the left of the junction of Ratchapruk with Somdet Phra Chao Tak Sin. It's about 20 minutes stroll to the Taksin Monument (big circle) from there. From BTS WWY to the start of Phutta Monthon Sai 1 is about 8km plus however far Town+ is up that road. If the BTS ever reaches the terminus on the map then you'll have 3.5km to the bottom of PMS1 (plus however far up PMS1. It's about 3km from there to Bang Waerk Road)

Do you really want to live on s street that abbreviates to PMS?

Hi,

Thanks.

"Do you really want to live on s street that abbreviates to PMS? "

Hahahahaha, hadn't noticed that :)

Anyway, it might be a moot point anyway. The banner on the site shows prices starting at 3.19Mb, but when looking at the actual list of different house types, they start at 4.39Mb.

Will have to call them to find out which is the real price, but my guess is that this is another case of misleading advertisement.

Could afford the 3.19Mb, not sure about the 4.39Mb (and think for that price I could get something closer to town).

Sanuk!

umm interesting location.

I'd say it's some 2km up the Thanon Phuttha Monthon Sai 1 & if so gmaps estimate it just above 10km/13min from wongwian yai bts!

all the way into the city (siam area) some 15km, but going by bts & perhaps in the future mrt is definitely the way across the river ;)

further out petch kasem petchburi & cha-am/huahin can be reached within 1hour (cha-am) which is nice ;)

definitely you need to visit the project & check out the exact location (up from petchkasem) & amenities, traffic flow etc - best go a rainy friday when conditions are worst LOL...

but yeah as you say plenty of projects around so keep looking - good luck :)

• 3 months later...

Archived