Bar for Rent in 5 Storey Building (Sukhumvit Soi 7/1. Nana BTS)

man_ghon

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, I am not the tenant but I have placed this ad on here for him at his request.

For those of you who frequent soi 7/1, you may be familiar with a certain Boosa bar.

Well, he also rents the Blue Star/Ligthning bar across the street.

There was a tenant who previously rented it from him but he has now left, leaving a closed bar that he is paying rent on to the owners.

As he has his Boosa bar to concentrate on he would like to let the Blue Star/Lightning onto someone else.

I am not in the business so I have no idea what the going rate is in this part of Bangkok for a 5 storey building that has an 80% kitted out bar with TV, pool table and functioning toilets but at least 2 well known Bangkok bar owners that I know have shown interest as well as others I do not know.

With 5 floors at your disposal, I suspect there are quite a few opportunities that could be tried.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is called Blue Lighting.

It hardly puled a crowd there for several years, my main guess was because of the LBs on offer.

It is the bar just after the Downunder Bar on the left, as you are walking down the soi from Sukhumvit Road proper (once you walk past the film studio place - where the security guard each and every night, cleans the film owners vehicles out the front).

I actually know Andrew from the Boosa Bar, a very nice chap.

Well, it shows you how much a bar has to make just to pay for expenses. I guess you can always rent out a floor for 15,000 baht per month for regular oil workers, like he does at the downunder bar. Not to sure if the rent is reasonable or not.

The place needs something, plants or atmosphere. I don't know why they don't make it into a sports bar, seems downunder pulls his patrons just for that - cannot be his personality.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived