Star of Light....now

doris day

The disturbing images of horrendously naked fat hairy 300lb tourists getting their nipples, balls and cock sucked by a team of slurping Star of Light girls I wish I could remove, but they are burned in my psyche.

You can get lucky. I wandered in one day and got too see hot couple getting serviced together. It was very romantic.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Star of Light crosses most people's threshold of sleaze, even on this board.

Some of the girls are not too bad looking at all, it's just that the whole idea is a bit repelling to most people.

However, let me remind you guys that the whole Thailand PFP scene crosses the threshold of sleaze for 90% of the people in The World.

I appreciate SOL for what it is. Service being public is the whole point of such a place. There's some excitement in seeing a fat German sex tourist shagging cute little Noy over a barstool. Those who do it in the "VIP room" are missing out.

As CTO has apologized, I can now post in clear conscious. Depends, if Noi is a girl, then maybe only 50% gay. If looking at the German gets one excited, then 100% gay. If the viewer is from Buttersfield Nebraska, then definitely gay, as everyone knows those guys are just fags.

I must again caution against amatuer rulings on gayness. It takes years of painful research to really get a firm hard grip on gayness. But you are right, as a type of man was specified, it does suggest that indeed, he was perhapes looking to fulfill some sort of odd homosexual fantasy. Much the way DS did when he hired 2 guys who just happen to look like CTO and I, to pose for provocative photos in an attempt to black mail us. Those photos are complete fakes, the ones I took of DS in the bath house hot tub with my scuba cam are of course real. Good thing I just happened to be there that night filling in for Ramon.

Now, OH, while we have your attention. We may need another ruling. You considered the case of the elderly overweight German shagging Noi over a barstool, and tried to determine if someone watching this could be considered gay.

Now, in this other thread, CYO reported watching me administrating oral care to a needy young woman at a Pattaya gogo. (actually, three needy young women, there are a lot of needy young woman in this town).

Would this his viewing classify as Gay, Straight, or just plain voyeurism? I mean, he did observe me in a sexual act? Even if the act was heterosexual. (I can attest that all three were female.)

Archived