HTC phones

limbo

Are HTC phones worthwhile buying, their cheapest touchscreen version is 8.900THB with a 6.1 Wondows version (6.5 being the newest).

This compared to similar prices Nokia (no touch screen)not to mention iPhones or Balckberry's who don't even get anywhere near this price range.

My main reason for purchase is email access.

I have a HTC HD2 which cost a bundle, reasonable happy with it so far. great for checking emails when near a wirelss service. Pushmail is expensive and can easily chew up a couple of hunderd baht in a day or two.

not sure how they work with outlok messages but can be done easily enough i think. I am a bit of techno illiterate type.

had one guy tell me his HTC failed after a year so will see how mine goes.

Why not mirror your outlook at a gmail account - I do - then sending from gmail use you outlook address (not your regular Gmail addy)

Then you can use a crappy Nokia 5130 - which is good for web surfing music playing and is 3650 baht

Why not mirror your outlook at a gmail account - I do - then sending from gmail use you outlook address (not your regular Gmail addy)

Then you can use a crappy Nokia 5130 - which is good for web surfing music playing and is 3650 baht

Hi CTO,

Now we're talking! This sounds like a good plan and option. I'm new to these kind of phones. Is it easy to mirror my Outlook (will Outlook Express work as well?)?

Hey, you have an HD2? I heard they were not out until next month. I'm interested in replacing my TyTnII with this, looks very nice, and yes expensive, I heard 500 Euros in EU is the projected price.

Sorry i was wrong it's a HD Touch. good little unit but face scratches easily even when using cloth cover all the time.

Archived